Aprill foold (late)

Hehehe. I giggled mischievously getting ready for my absolute favorite holiday. APRIL FOOLS DAY. This is the one day I feel it to be appropriate to act a fool, hence the name. I have a full day of pranks planed for my dear love mizuki~!

First is the prank pregnancy test. {Yeah I just did that
:3 }
Let's see how this goes!

I got the things ready for the prank. I even put eye drops in so I'd look like I was crying. Hehehe! I then got the fake pregnancy test. And got ready before screaming and yelling for mizuki.

He came running into the bathroom looking horrified. "w-what's wrong y/n!?" His eyes went wider when he saw my "crying" face.

My lips began to tremble and I cried more holding up the pregnancy test as I hung my head. He was silent so I looked up he looked confused. ""M-mizuki...?" He looked at me "what's that? A plastic stick?" I threw it at him and pretended to get angry. "It's a pregnancy test you Baka! I'm pregnant" "huh?? A little stick is really so powerful as to e able to tell something like that? Wow..."
"That's not the point mizuki..." "Eh? Oh yeah! I'm kinda glad actually.... We can be a family!"

I face palmed and groaned wiping my face off. "It's not real... Happy April fools day..." Now I really was upset. He once again looked confused and I explained the holiday to him. He then suddenly became excited.

And this was the beginning of our prank war that was so much more than April fools day