Mmm my ding ding dong

Okay so I'm kinda losing interest in this story so this might be the last one, sorry about not updating I haven't had to much time to do so. Buuuuuut if I get enough votes and comments maybe I while continue it

Maybe not defianite)
After he help me for a while I decided it was time to give him my... Virginity. A gift I wasn't planing on giving away so soon.

I wince as he begins to enter but he kisses me to distract me from the stinging pain. It had worked, because when he pulled away I felt seemingly endless pleasure. I bite my lip as I hold my eyes shut. I feel him thrust into me gently, this makes me moan softly. He pokes my lip with his index and middle finger, I grab his hand and begin to lick the two fingers. It causes him to blush as he sucks my neck deeply. I was almost melting from pleasure feeling him thrust harder and faster with every thrust. There was a feeling in my core that began to tighten more and more. I wasn't quite sure what it was but I had a sneaking suspicion.

"I'm...cumming...." I managed to speak out in between moans. His thrusts become sloppier and I could feel him twitch inside of me. He looks at me lovingly and kisses me as I cum. He thrusts a few more times and cums in me.

We cuddled together after cleaning ourselves up. I look at his tired self and yawn beginning to fall asleep.
Goodnight Mizuki I love you