As Blood Flows

Eric POV 

A/N- it gets a little intense but not too much... yet. Enjoy. The video is a speedpaint I did of Romeo, Candy and Alex. Watch it! And Subscribe to my channel... plz...

Everything felt tense as Candy, Jackson and I sat in my room, playing my PS4. I was sat against the headboard, Candy was sat with her back leaning against me and Jackson was sat at the end of the bed. I knew Jackson was only here by orders of Jackie. He had some strange resentment of Candy.

"So, I don't know about you but I'm gonna camp up in this building. You know there's a glitch where only crawlers can get in." Candy said.

"Dull. I'm staying in the middle of the action. Go hide out like a pussy." Jack mocked.

I wasn't actually playing but I just watched. The wave began and Jack was surrounded. Candy, however, was perfectly safe, getting headshot points like a boss.

"Help me, fuck!" Jack shouted. I laughed as Candy sniped the zombies surrounding Jack.

"Wave complete." The sinister voice on the game croaked.

"10/10, Jackson." Candy joked. Jack scoffed and got up.

"I'm going to take a shower." He handed his controller and grabbed some of his clothes from his bag.

"Do you think he's upset?" Candy asked when he left. "I know he doesn't like to not be with Arabelle." She said, turning around to look at me.

I smiled at her huge eyes. One was an ash gray and the other a brilliant blue. Her face was rounded and seemed to be developing a little acne. She looked me in the eyes and seemed a little distraught. She stared at me for a moment and smiled brightly. Her chubby cheeks closed her eyes. I brought my hand up to move the hair out of her face and stroke her cheek. She flinched but calmed and leaned into my touch closing her eyes. I held her chin and brought her face closer to mine until I could feel the air coming from her lips on mine. Then I kissed her.

She gasped and resisted but I brought my other hand to her side as I kissed her slowly. She didn't move at all but when my tongue licked her bottom lip, I pulled her body against mine and kissed her deeply, wanting her to move. My senses took over and I could hear the sound of her heart pounding in her chest.

She began to kiss me back and placed her hands on my chest. I bit her lip causing her to moan softly. The sound was orgasmic.

I laid her on me and pulled off my shirt. Her eyes widened, but I kissed her before she could deny me. She raked her nails against my back, as I sucked the side of her neck. She moaned and gasped. The sound sent me over the edge.

I held the back of her head and her hip as I kissed her hungrily, accidentally growling. She tensed as the sound rumbled between us. Her eyes turned bright pink but then she shattered into a deep dark blue and grey.  In seconds, realization flashed in her eyes and she pulled away.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as she packed up her things. I was lost for words. "I have to go. I forgot to do something."

"Wait- let me take you home," I said. She shook her head in order to move the hair in front of her eyes and to tell me no.

"I'll get Jackson," she mumbled.

That's when I knew I fucked up. She'd never ask Jack for anything.

Ten minutes later, they were both gone and all I could do was think about what I did. And try by the name of the goddess to figure out why I did it.