Training Day 15

James POV

I watched Luna sleep peacefully beside me. I couldn't believe my luck, after everything I went through on Asgard, I found a new home and a new family. Yes I missed my father and I worried about him all the time, but at least I got my mom back, and if I know my dad he will show up at some point.

There was a soft beep from my phone announcing I had a message. Picking it up I see Daphne's name.

Hey James, I know Luna has moved in with you, I haven't seen her in a while, or heard from her. Just let me know that's she okay. I'm worried.

I smile and pull up my camera. I take a picture of Luna and send it back to Daph.

All good here, come by after school, we can hang out and bother Tony.

I put my phone down and get up. Stretching I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I had a long day today, Nat and Clint were back and I had an all-day training session with them.

After I get out of the shower I get dressed and go back to the bed to check on Luna. From the look on her face she was having a nightmare. She was whispering something to but I couldn't exactly make out what.

"Luna, come on time to wake up, didn't you say you planned to spend the day with my mom?" I gently shake her awake.

When she opened her eyes she looked panicked until she noticed she was in my room with me. After that she calmed down and started to rub the sleep out of her eyes. "Morning James," she said still half asleep.

"Morning love, you might want to get ready, mom's an early riser." I joke getting up and heading out of the room. "I'll see you this afternoon, I'll be training with Clint and Natasha all day."

"Maybe me and your mom will swing by to see you get your butt kicked," she called out after me.

I smiled making my way to the elevator, and pressing the button for the training floor. "Hey Jarvis?"

"Yes sir?"

"Order Luna some flowers will you? Make it wild flowers. Mom too."

"Anything else sir?"

"No that's all."

"Right away then."

"Thanks."

I walk into the room to see that Clint and Nat were already warming up.

"Your late," Natasha pointed out.

"Nah you two were just early," I replied starting a slow jog around the room. After that I did some stretches and hit the punching bag while Clint and Natasha hashed it out in the middle of the room.

When they were done, Nat being the winner, I made my way over and Natasha started to work with me on my hand to hand combat, while Clint went and started working on his own. After Nat was done with me it was lunch. So we made our way to the kitchen where my mom and Luna were already eating.

"James! Coming in here in that state, what are you thinking, why haven't you cleaned up?" my mom reprimands.

"Mom back off this isn't Asgard, in the tower people aren't as worried about you showing up all sweaty from training." I say grabbing a Monster out of the fridge and a small bag of goldfish out of a cabinet.

"You still stink," Mom muttered before turning back to her conversation with Luna.

I smile at Luna going over to sit beside her.

"Oh my god you really do stink!" Luna says laughing.

"Oh really?" I say, wrapping my arms around her and picking her up out of her chair.

"James put me down! So help me I'll send you to meet Hel!" Luna screams

"That is rude," I laugh sitting her back in her chair and sitting in the one beside her.

"You got your sweat all over me, I hope you're happy," Luna muttered.

"Very much, though I could think of other ways to get my sweat all over you, and I assure you those ways would be much more entertaining for the both of us" I whisper in her ear.

I watch as Luna's face goes firetruck red. She turned and hit me in the shoulder, before burying her face in her hands to hide.

I burst out laughing getting the attention of Nat and Clint.

"What are you doing to that poor girl?" Nat asks a slight smile on her lips.

"Nothing," I reply though the laughter that was still evident in my tone made it impossible to sound sincere.

"Don't worry Luna I'll kick his ass in training for you." Nat says flippantly before turning back to her fruit salad. Clint looked at me and mouthed "Busted" before going back to his food as well.

We all finish up our food carrying on conversations back and forth. Afterwards Clint Nat and I go back to the Training floor, where Nat proceeds to kick my ass with gusto. I was so bruised and beat up by the end that I completely forgot that I had invited Daph over. When I got to my room she was sitting on the couch with Luna. They both went silent when I entered the room, after looking me up and down for a moment they both busted out into hystericals. I waved them off and went to get cleaned up before dinner. I had a feeling with all the Avengers home tonight it was going to get a bit crazy.