Chapter 7 Nia

Suddenly, I popped above ground at the perfect as the ninja were surrounded. "Hey it's Nia!" Jay cried. The force of me popping above ground knocked over Garmadon's giant robot. "Hey guys!" I called. "How did you know we need you?" Jay asked. "Look up. "I said pointing to the falcon. "Get in," I ordered. They climbed in and I zoomed underground. I heard the cry of the Stone Warriors chasing after us, even as we traveled underground. "Did we get the helmet?" Sensei asked through the radio. "We did, and we're all accounted for," I replied. "Great then get out of there!" he ordered. Suddenly, a bang was heard. A stone warrior was on the window. "Sis, can we go faster?" Kai asked. "We're going as fast as we can," I replied."not going fast enough!" Cole called form the back. He sounds of the enemy vehicles got louder, so I pulled us above ground. They followed. I started to weave through there's. "We're losing them!" Jay called. Suddenly, Garmadon sand his giant robot armor appeared behind us. "Hang on!"I cried as I took a sharp turn. I made a couple more tough turns weaving through the trees. "Have we lost them?" I asked. "Not quite," Kai answered. Then, we were airborne as Garmadon picked us up high in the air. We all screamed. "I have you now!" Garmadon cried as he laughed and shook us around before throwing us. "I'm gonna be sick!" Cole cried. "Let them go!" a voice cried as a ball of light knocked the robot down.