Chapter 5 Misako

I walked into the enemy camp tied in ropes. Next to me were the ninja dressed as Stone Warriors. "Untie me you fools!" I ordered. The Stone Warrior general walked up and talked to me in an ancient language. "What he'd say?" Cole asked. "I don't know," Kai replied. "I believe it is an ancient language," Zane added. "Then what do we say?" Cole asked. The four ninja started saying random words and letters that made no sense. "That's right you caught me and you won't hear another peep from me until I am taken to Garmadon," I ordered trying to distract the General. He yelled in my face then dragged me across a bridge into a stone hut. I walked in to Garmadon just waking up. "Misako?" He asked. "It's been a while," I replied. I walked towards him. "Release her," he ordered. My ropes were cut and the General left the room. Perfect. "Take off that silly helmet and let me get a good look at you," I said. I reached for the helmet. "If you don't mind, I'd rather not. So you know where our son is hiding? I suppose you won't give him up easily," Garmadon replied. So he wouldn't just give the helmet to me. Garmadon took a sword and pointed it at me. "I know you too well Misako, why did you allow yourself to get caught?" he asked. "Because I know you don't want to fight as much as Lloyd does not want to fight," I answered. "You mean Lloyd doesn't want to fight?" Garmadon asked, hopefully. Then, he cleared his throat and corrected himself saying, "so Lloyd doesn't want to fight?" And finished it off with an evil laugh. It sounded forced. "If you're still the man I once loved, I know you would never want him harmed," I said. "But it's foretold. It's my destiny. I only care about turning Ninjago into my own image," he answered back. "Then you are not the man I married years ago," I said and started to leave. "No don't!" Garmadon called. I turned around. He took off his helmet that allowed him to control the Stone Army. "I may look different, and evil may course through my veins, but I am still the same man you once married. I want us to rule side by side," Garmadon explained. I watched him walk over and set the helmet on a stand. Then, he walked away and turned his back. It was my chance. "Misako, I'm so glad you understand me, so few people do now," he went on. I walked over and grabbed the helmet. "I always knew I could count on you," he finished as I ran out with the helmet. Alarms blared as I sprinted away.