Chapter 6 Cole

We had kind of gotten caught when they had told us to work. We had to push heavy wheel barrows up a ramp filled with a heavy dark matter. One guy had ticked me off and I flung him. I had enough and attacked a couple more. Suddenly, the whole camp came after us as we retreated. We eventually found Misako. "You got the helmet!" Zane pointed out. Misako stood in front of us holding the helmet that controlled the Stone Army. "And
You got caught," Misako replied. "It was all Cole's fault," Jay argued. "Ok I've had a rough day,can we stop playing blame and focus on what's in front of us?" I asked. "Maybe we should worry about what's behind us," Kai said as a huge robot stood behind us. I heard Garmadon's evil laugh at the top. So he was controlling it. He sliced his sword down. We all dove out of the way. The sword got stuck in the ground. This gave us time to run. "If we don't return the helmet before the clock strikes zero, we can't prevent the final battle," Misako warned. Suddenly, Jay was swung in the air and caught. Then, he was slammed on the ground. "Didn't his mom ever teach him the bigger they are the harder they fall?" I asked as I slammed my sword down causing the ground to shake and fling rocks at the giant robot. Garmadon blocked them all. Kai took a turn and flung fire at him. The robot walked right through. Garmadon laughed. He kicked Kai down. We were all wounded and did not know what to do. Garmadon had us cornered.