~5~

"Maddie, I really don't wanna go," I pout while crossing my arms sternly.

"You need to let loose and have fun. This weekend stressed you out a lot more than it should've. Let's just go and forget about it for a little while..." Maddie offered, hugging me tightly.

"So taking me to go and see the boy who started all of this mess is your brilliant idea of 'letting loose'?" I groan as I flop back onto Maddie's bed.

Maddie ponders this as she shuffles to her bathroom door, "It'll all work out Paigey. Trust me will ya?" Maddie said as she disappeared into her bathroom.

"You know I trust you with everything of mine. But my non-existent love life? I don't know Mads," I yell through the door to her.

"Ugh!" She groaned loudly from the bathroom.

"Here!" She opened the door a crack and tossed something at me, then shut the door right after.

"Really Maddie?!" I shriek in horror as I hold up a blue lace bra.

"What? I got it out of a cabinet in here. Chill, I wasn't wearing it today, it's clean," Maddie renters her room but now with a plain, neon pink crop top on, that shows off the belly button piercing her parents and brother still don't know about.

"No one is gonna see my bra so it doesn't matter what kind I wear right?" I toss the garment back at her.

"You're right. Blue doesn't really help your pale skin," Maddie ignores me completely and starts rummaging through her drawers.

"This one!" Maddie says triumphantly throwing a dark red piece of clothing across the room.

"Red lace? Maddie c'mon!"

"It has matching underwear! You're so ungrateful! Just put them on please!" Maddie isn't taking no for an answer.

"....Fine," I peel myself off her mattress and stand up slowly.

"You forgot the matching underwear..." Maddie sings as she drapes them over my shoulder.

I bite my tongue and slam the bathroom door closed once I'm inside.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Okay, Paige. Your hair is done!" Maddie squealed as she brushed through my straightened brown locks for the tenth time.

"Thanks Mads," I smile half-heartedly at her.

"Can I please do your makeup?" Maddie begins to pout, already knowing the answer.

"I'll do it, m'kay?" I lean forward in the uncomfortable chair I'm placed in and grab some mascara out of her makeup bag.

I brush on enough so I look like I have eye lashes and place it back into her bag while she huffs in frustration.

"One day, you'll let me," She says as she walks back over to her closet.

"Now I know you won't let me put you in a dress so, how about skinny jeans and a purple crop top?" Maddie suggests, not even glancing at my frown.

"I like the skinny jeans part, but not a neon purple crop top. You got a darker color, one that I can wear with my jacket?" I ask her.

"Let me check," She steps further back into her wardrobe.

"Found it! Wear your white vans with this and he'll be all over y-" She cuts herself off after I give her my famous death glare.