~6~

"What do we do?" Niall whispered cautiously.

Harry's green eyes were lit with anger, "What the hell is he doing here?"

"I mean he knows where I live, Haz," Niall snapped quietly.

"We can't be seen." I whispered to them. "He's still pissed about what happened at the movies, he'll flip if he sees us."

Niall snapped his fingers, "The basement."

Harry and I frowned simultaneously. "You can't be serious," Harry lowered his voice.

"Sarah?! Where the hell is my sister?" I heard Louis call out from down the hall this time.

"Where?" I ask Niall.

"Down the stairs and to the right. We'll meet you down there." Niall grabbed Maddie's hand before taking off down a different hallway.

"Well c'mon then," Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bottom of the stairs, causing me to crash into his back.

"I know they're here. Don't fucking lie to me!" Louis's distant shout was the last thing I heard before the basement door shut behind us. We caught our breath for a second, "This is ridiculous." I breathed out. "He has no right to control us."

Harry laughed breathlessly, "He doesn't like any of us very much anyway so it's not totally your fault." My eyes finally adjusted to the dim light in the room, which was filled with numerous racks of various types of wine.

My heart jumped when I heard a door creak open from the other side of the room. Harry heard it too and motioned for me to be quiet, "Niall?" He called out.

No answer.

Harry and I quickly ran behind one of the racks, careful not to tip it over and made ourselves as small as possible.

There wasn't much space in the cellar to begin with but now there's almost none. Harry had my front up against his chest with my back pinned to the wall. I could practically feel Harry's heart beating. Or it could've been mine..

"Is he gone?" I said so low that I almost didn't hear myself.

"Most likely. It's too dark in here to see much anyway," Harry sighed quietly.

I leaned my head back on the brick wall behind me. I could feel Harry's eyes on me, flitting over my eyes and all the way down to my feet, "You're gorgeous. You know that right?" My heart fluttered a little in my chest.

No. Stop. No. You can't catch feelings. Not now. You are going to do this and not get hurt. No strings attached. "You aren't so bad yourself Styles," I grin back at him.

He smiles a little more before leaning in so close I can feel his warm breath wash over my face, "You know, I never got my turn to kiss you." I roll my eyes playfully, trying to ignore the way my heart was hammering against my ribs, "That's apart of the game. You don't always get what you want."

He chuckled, obviously picking up on my less confident tone, "Well, I never have played by the rules. Why start now?" And that was the only warning I got before his lips were on mine. That cheesy bastard.

For the second time that night I wasn't prepared so it took me a minute to right myself before I kissed back, letting his tongue every so often lick into my mouth.

It wasn't anything like how Zayn or Liam kissed me. Liam's was sloppy and careless while Zayn's was careful and somewhat enjoyable. But Harry's, god it was so much...better. I can't even describe the feeling.

No, no feelings.

I go with it though. He suddenly breaks away, allowing me to card my hands through his curls while he moved down to my neck. I could feel him smirk just before he bit down on my exposed collar bone. I could already feel the blood blossoming up to the area. "H-Harry..." He was still working on the same spot when I started talking to him.