5 seconds of summer

Katie's Pov

I woke up to loud noises downstairs. I followed listening. I walked into the living room seeing Louis Niall and Liam watching football (soccer).

I laughed as Louis ran around the room cheering as his favorite team Got the winning goal as Liam and Niall Shook they're heads. Louis ran over to me grabbing my hands making me dance with him I started laughing as he spun me around.

Harry walked in just as Louis swing his hand back hitting harry in the face.

Harry looking as shocked as ever as he landed on the ground his eyes wide, mouth agape.

He looked up to Louis as he gasped. He held a hand out to harry but harry slapped it away,making a angry face that just made him look like a toddler mad that his mummy wouldn't buy him some candy.

"Awe hazz I'm sorry!!" Louis yelled as harry ran away Louis following just for harry to turn around and chase him as 'the tickle monster'

"I swear you two are a better couple then me and louis" I said watching the two chase each other. They both stopped looking at me and giggling.

"Awe c'mon Kate you know I'll always love you" louis said walking over giving me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Oh please spare me the innocence" I say wiping my cheek off.

"Stop fighting Michael,Ashton,Luke and calum are coming over today to hang out and I don't want them to walk in the middle of..whatever this is" Liam says gesturing toward me louis and harry. I laugh pushing louis away from me following Liam into the kitchen.

"Who are they?"I ask grabbing an apple biting into it.

"They're a band called 5 seconds of summer that we're going on tour with" he explains, I nod eating my apple.

About a half hour later four unfamiliar boys walk through the door. I'm guessing this is that band Liam was telling me about. I stand up and walk to where the boys are greeting each other. I grab louis' hand squeezing slightly, he looks down and smiles at me. I notice one of the boys with blue hair looks at me confused.

"And who is this? Has louis finally found himself a woman? How does harry feel about this?" The boy laughs, I put my hand out for him to shake but he ends up hugging me. I gently hug him back surprised at the friendly gesture so soon.

"Michael this is my girlfriend Katie" Michael smiles at louis then at me.

"Nice to meet you" he says I nod

"You too" the other three boys finally notice they have a girl presence in the room.

"Hi I'm calum" one says waving slightly. The other two introduce themselves as Luke and Ashton.

They seem very nice so I smile politely at them before we head to the living room.

The boys instantly start to play video games so I decide to call kaylee to see if she wants to come over.

She agrees and I go upstairs to get dressed as I notice I'm only In my pajamas.

A couple minutes later there was a soft knock at the door, knowing it was her I opened it to showing kaylee with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey" I smiled at her, stepping aside to let her in.

"Hey what's up?" She asked as we walked into the living room.

"The boys ditched me to go play video games I feel so lonely" I joked sitting next to Ashton.

"Woah woah woah....there's nine of you" kaylee said looking confused,I laughed.