the truth

Warning 18+ sexual content
---------------------------------------------------------
Sebastian's POV

"I have to find Alexander before its to late!" I tell myself as I keep running trying to get to were he is.

Alexander's POV

I killed the demon and fell to my knees panting some of its blood on my clothes. "To be honest I've....never truly though about others or doing this for Justice and hope." I say to my self as the demons labyrinth starts to crumble around me.

"Even when I defeat demons....the truth is I never do it with the feelings or thoughts of the people I am saving in mind." I say sniffling as tears run down my cheeks.

"I just can't bear the weight of these memories.... If I don't do this my heart can't rest easy." I start to cry making a fist with my paws.

"I-I must be the worst kind of person..." I say as my tears hit the ground and the labyrinth fades away.

Cameron's POV

We found Alexander but there was something wrong....he was crying and I have never seen him cry before. Me and Jonathan ran over to him he was on his knees his head and ears down. "Alexander is everything alright. Did something happen are you hurt?" I say as I walk over to him.

I looked at his paw....his soul ring was not silver anymore it was black and so was the gem on it it looked all muddy and dirty "Alexander can you stand on your own? Do you need any help?" That's when he turned his head smiling as tears were in his eyes and in a sad voice he said.

"I'm sorry....I really truly wasn't good enough after all." He said than his soul ring turned completely black and shattered with a huge burst of energy me and Jonathan were blown back.

We were blinded by a bright light but when we opened our eyes we were in a demons labyrinth. There were railroads going in every direction and the ground was checkerboard. Than we saw a silhouette of a wolf furry on some giant stand. "W-what the hell happen!?!" I hear Jonathan say as he turns into a hunter.

The demons servants started running toward us as Jonathan pulled out his muskets and began shooting at them each one he hit turned to black dust. Than a bomb came from nowhere and blew up most of them when the smoke cleared we saw Sebastian. Next thing we new he grabbed us by our paws and started running away from were the demon was looking back at the demon and its servants they weren't moving as if they were frozen. Than as soon as we were about to get out of the labyrinth everything exploded killing the demon and everything inside luckily we made it out in time. He let us go and started walking away his head was down I wanted to ask what was wrong but Jonathan asked "what was that were did that demon come from!?" He says looking at Sebastian.

"That demon used to be Alexander okumura but you were there when he turned were you not?" Sebastian said turning around looking at us. "W-what do you mean that used to be him?" Me and Jonathan asked.

Sebastian sighed " a demon is the final form of a hunter...Its what we become when our hope turns into despair and we have given up the fight..." Sebastian walks away and I see Jonathan fall to his knees as if what Sebastian said hit him hard.

Jonathan's POV

I-is that true.... Do hunters really become demons in the end? Does that mean I might turn into a demon just like Alexander? Tears started to run down my cheeks as I start to cry. Cameron sees me and hugs me tight,I hugged him back crying as my head was on his chest. He picked me up and I looked at him he carried me as he started walking home. When we got to his house he opened the door and walked in with me still in his arms. He went to his room he put me on his bed I looked up at him he wiped the tears from my eyes "Its going to be okay Jonathan I won't let anything happen to." I put my head and ears down still thinking about what Sebastian said.

He put two of his fingers under my chin and lifted it so that I was looking at him. He leaned in slowly and kissed me. I started to blush red as I kissed him back. He grabbed me and pulled me onto him. He pulled away "I love you Jonathan." He said smiling at me.

"I love you to Cameron" I said blushing as he kissed me again. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity and I enjoyed every second of it.

He started to pull off my shirt as we kissed and he pulled away as he took my shirt off then he kissed me again. He rubbed my chest and stomach as we kissed which made me purr. He then pulled off his own shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him again as he held me close to him. I blushed when he pulled away pushing me onto his bed as he took off his pants and threw them to the other side of the room. Then he climbed on top of me as I laid on his bed. I started to blush a dark red as I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and whispered softly in my ear "You're my everything and I'm never going to let anything take you away." I blushed and kissed him again than he moved down and started kissing my stomach.

He trailed kisses down till he got to my waist. He unbuttoned my pants, taking them off and throwing them to the side. I blushed since we were both only in our underwear. He smiled at me while pulling my underwear down. I started to blush more and more he smirked up at me as he licked the base of my cock and up the shaft slowly I moaned softly as he slide it in his mouth slowly making he's way down to my balls. I moaned more as he sucked on it blushing a little he took my cock out smiling a little and took off his boxers and laid on the bed. I blushed my cheeks felt really warm now as I look down at his cock he smirked at me his cheeks a little red "heh want to give it a try cutie" he licks my cheek and I blush moving down he smiled as i rubbed his cock looking up at him.

He moaned softly and moved up a bit to make it easier for me "heh when ever your ready." He said kissing my head.

I blushed putting his cock close to my muzzle and licked the tip tasting his pre. I put his tip in my mouth sucking his cock slowly I slid down as far as I could with out gaging on it. I could tell he was holding back his moans as I kept sucking, I started to speed up and eventually I was rewarded with his moans. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked up at him blushing "s-stop heh your going to make me cum." He stood up and laid me back on the bed kissing my head I smiled blushing.

"Okay ready my love." He says in a soft calming voice as I nod my head "Y-yeah" he smiled at me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

I grabbed the sheets as he picked my legs up and slowly started to push in, I've never felt this before "Damn you're tight." He said as he stopped letting me get used to it "I'm almost half way in, do you want me to keep going?" I blush nodding my head and he started pushing more in.

I let out a soft moan and he stopped "I'm all the way in." I shivered blushing and he kissed my nose. "Just let me know if I'm hurting you." He said as he started off slowly it hurt but it also felt really good at the same time.

He started to speed up going faster and faster I let out a loud moan holding on to him pulling his fur a little. He kept going till he gripped my waist tight."J-Jonathan I'm gonna..." I kissed him cutting him off as he kissed back. He pulled out and slammed back in hard I moaned loudly panting as he came in me, a warm feeling filling me.

I panted as he laid on top of me pulling out as he panted to. He kissed my head and I smiles as he held me close he nibbled on my ear playfully "love you" I smiled and kissed his cheek "love you to"

He held me close to him till we both fell asleep.