Morning after

Axels POV

"I never figured you'd come to this town." Shion says as we sit on a roof of a old building.

I took a bite out of the apple I had in my paw. "When I heard how good the demon hunting is in this territory I came all the way over here. But you didn't live up to your promise." I said taking another bite of the apple.

"Sorry about that there are two hunters already protecting this area." He said as he turned his head swaying his tail."what the hell ?! now I'm annoyed!" I sighed standing up.

As the cold wind of the night blew, I looked down at the city. "Whatever this territory is to good to pass up, so it ticks me off that there is already hunters here." "What are you planing Axel Mishima?" He said looking up at me tilting his head.

"Isn't it obvious all I gotta do is crush those little pups." I said smirking finishing the apple.

~~~time skip ~~~

Cameron's POV

I woke up smiling as I still had Jonathan asleep in my arms. I kissed his head smiling he looked so cute when he sleeps. I yawned getting up walking into the bathroom taking a shower after that I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back to my room. Jonathan was awake and he smiled at me "heh morning sweetie" I say in a happy tone "morning hun" he says yawning his tail wags a little.

After that we got dressed for school then headed out the door. I still can't believe what happen to Alexander that was horrible and I don't want that to happen to Jonathan. Why would shion do something so evil and cruel it doesn't make sense. I keep thinking about it till I feel Jonathan grab my paw holding it as we walked he looked up at me and kissed my cheek. That calmed me down I just don't want to lose him...

~~~time skip~~~

Once we got to school I was thinking Jonathan would let go of my paw but he didn't he healed it as we walked down the hall to our lockers. I felt so happy even if were were getting mean looks from some people it didn't seam to mater to me or him he kisses me than pulled away which made me blush. We got to class and sat in our desk I looked over at were Alexander used to sit I sighed with my ears down and I looked over at Jonathan he had his head down on his desk. The rest of the day was the same as always after 7th period I waited for Jonathan in the front of the school that's when Sebastian walked up to me. "I'm truly sorry for what happen to your friend I wish I had gotten there sooner and maybe I might have stopped him from becoming a demon." He said looking at me. "Thanks....hey Sebastian?" he looked at me "yes?"

"Have we met before somewhere maybe?" After asking I saw a shock go through him as he looked at me than ran off.

I watch him run off as I look over to see Jonathan walking over to me I smiled and we started walking home I held his paw and he looked up at me."so have any idea how you are going to tell your parents about us." I think about it afraid of what they will do or how they will take it when I come out to them.

I sighed and he kissed my cheek with a concern look on his face he looked so cutie I couldn't help but pull him close to hug him. He smiled and hugged me back and we started walking home again.

Axels POV

"So is that one of the hunters that's already here?" I asked looking at shion as he ate a piece of candy I gave him.

"Yup that's Jonathan Uzumaki a veteran hunter he's been one almost as long as you have so you might have a hard time getting rid of him."he said as he finishes eating.

I smirk "what about the other hunter you were talking about?" He scratched his ear and tilted his head looking up at me.

"I don't know much about him myself." "Huh!? You don't know.....you have a contract with him don't you?" I say looking at him.