chapter 8 - Just My Imagination

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 11.07 "Plush", in the holding cell, the harlequin jester was locked away.

Catty: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Don't be afraid of the dark?"

From 8.15 "Man's Best Friend With Benefits", outside the motel, Portia the Familiar, in dog form, tilted her head.

From 11.07 "Plush", in the holding cell, the man in the bloodstained bunny mask (Mike) was locked away.

Catty: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Are you kidding me?"

From 2.11 "Playthings", in the staff only room of the hotel, there was a creepy porcelain doll that looked just like Maggie the Ghost.

Catty: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Of course you should be afraid of the dark."

From 7.14 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie", outside, the unicorn galloped away.

Catty: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "You know what's out there."

From 5.08 "I Believe Children Are Our Future", in the father's room, Jesse Turner's version of the Tooth Fairy stood over the father.

Sam: (voice over from 5.08 I Believe Children Are Our Future) "It was the Tooth Fairy."

From 6.09 "Clap Your Hands If You Believe...", in Brennon's Watchworks, Fairies were making watches. Wayne Whittaker the Leprechaun disappeared.

Ness: (voice over from 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe...) "Fairies. Leprechaun."

From 2.02 "Everybody Hates a Clown", in the family's home, the Rakshasa clown smirked creepily.

From 7.14 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie", in the abandoned building, both clowns ran toward Catty from either side. Catty cringed. The clowns vanished in an explosion of glitter, covering Catty's body completely.

Ness: (voice over from 2.02 Everybody Hates a Clown) "'Why did it have to be clowns?'"

From 6.09 "Clap Your Hands If You Believe", in Brennon's Watchworks, the Elves and Fairies were working on watches.

Sam: (voice over from 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe...) "I'd say you have a bunch of Elves working for you."

From 8.11 "LARP and the Real Girl", in the tent, Gilda the Fairy disappeared.

Dean: (voice over from 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe...) "Fairies? Come on."

From 5.14 "My Bloody Valentine", in the backroom of the restaurant, Cupid laid a hand on Castiel and Catty's shoulders, smiling, laughing.

"This is Cupid?" Catty asked.

"Yes," Castiel answered.

From 6.09 "Clap Your Hands If You Believe...", in the motel room, the tiny Fairy was glowing like Tinkerbell.

Dean: (voice over from 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe...) "It was a little glowing... hot..."

Dean leaned closer to investigate in confusion. "Nipples?"

Tinkerbell punched Dean in the face.

Dean: (voice over from 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe...) "Naked lady."

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the back of Sam's Charger, the Shapeshifter baby looked outside the car.

Sam: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "I've never seen a baby monster before."