chapter 19 - The Chitters

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 3.06 "Red Sky at Morning", in the abandoned house, Catty, Sam and Dean were talking.

"We are not the only hunters on the planet," Dean told them.

From 2.03 "Bloodlust", in the bar, Gordon Walker was sitting at a table, smoking.

From 2.03 "Bloodlust", on the mill, Conrad the Vampire turned around to see Gordon behind him. Gordon slashed his machete toward him.

From 4.02 "Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester", in Olivia's apartment, Olivia shot a Ghost in the chest, making him disappear.

From 5.02 "Good God, Y'All!", in the supposed Demon town, Rufus fired his automatic gun at the supposed Demons.

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", outside Bobby's House, Bobby pulled the Okami off Ness, throwing her into the wood chipper. Blood splattered out of the exit and entrance, all over Ness.

From 9.11 "First Born", in the pawn shop, Tara the hunter aimed her shotgun at Dean, Ness and Crowley.

"Hunters, so trusting," Crowley told them sarcastically.

From 9.11 "First Born", in the pawn shop, Tara shot a Demon with her shotgun.

From 11.08 "Just My Imagination", in the barn, the family, Sully and Reese were talking.

"We've seen more than our share of monsters," Dean told her.

From 11.11 "Into the Mystic", in the retirement home, the Banshee soared toward Sam.

From 2.20 "What Is and What Never Should Be", in the warehouse, the Djinn kept Catty pinned to the wall by her throat, his eyes starting to glow blue, opening his hand. A blue glow surrounded it. 

From 10.17 "Inside Man", in the restaurant, Rowena started to glow with purple light. The purple light soared toward Ness, but it didn't hurt her. 

Dean: (voice over from 11.08 Just My Imagination) "And I mean real monsters."

From 11.09 "O Brother, Where Art Thou?", in Lucifer's Cage, Lucifer looked over his shoulder, smirking.

From 2.19 "Folsom Prison Blues", in the bathroom, Nurse Glockner went up in flames, burning away out of existence.

From 11.18 "Hell's Angel", in the old church, the Darkness walked in.

Dean: (voice over from 11.08 Just My Imagination) "Bad monsters."

From 11.18 "Hell's Angel", in the old church, Octavia/Lucifer was trapped in the circle of Holy Fire. The family, Crowley and Levi stood nearby.

"Ava!" Sam told her desperately.

Octavia/Lucifer called her name to mock the way Sam had said it. "Ava!" Sam glared at him in frustration and anger. Octavia/Lucifer laughed. "You know, Sam, I thought that I could not take any more from you than I had taken from you while we had been in the Cage together. But this? Taking your little Ava and the lives inside Ava really takes the cake." He smirked, opening her overlapping, waterfall leather jacket to expose her torso. There was a decent-sized baby bump. The others stared in shock. Octavia/Lucifer smirked, closing her jacket. "Two little Nephilims. Half Angel, half Human."

From 11.18 "Hell's Angel", in the old church, the Darkness noticed that Lucifer's Angel Grace was leaving Octavia's vessel. She used magic to push Lucifer's Angel Grace back into Octavia's vessel. Sabrina's essence left Octavia's vessel. It started to soar toward her own body. The Darkness held her hand toward Sabrina's essence, making it stop midair so she couldn't return to her body. Octavia/Lucifer woke up. He turned to see the Darkness.