Chapter Three

I choked back my tears as we left Starbucks. My eyes stung as Louis tightened his grip on my hand.

I couldn't hold it in any longer.

A single tear, as clear as a coffee cup, glided down my cheek and I wiped it with my sad, non-Starbs-holding hand.

I covered my face to avoid the pap and so Louis wouldn't suspect anything. With every step we took, farther away from Starbucks, the heavier my eyes felt. I feel like I could pass out. I need my starbs. I need my starbs. I need my starbs. I need my sta-

My knees grew weak. I need my coffee in my veins. NOW.

"LOUIS!!" I screamed. The world around me grew dizzy.

Even though he was incredibly grouchy, he turned around and gave me a smile. "Yes, dear?" He said through gritted teeth.

I bit my lip. "I-uh, accidentally dropped my keys in um," I blushed, "Starbucks," I finally managed to breathe out.

Louis grinned. "I'll go get-"

"NOPE I'LL GET THEM THANKS SWEETIE" I screamed and TRIED to not make it so obvious that I was ABOUT TO MAKE OUT WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MOUTH TO MOUTH. I ran as fast as I could, my hair stiff with hairspray.

I pushed open the familiar doors for the second time in the last 10 minutes. That annoying carrot was still on the floor weeping and mopping the floor with her basic hair. "I MET LOUIS TOMLINAHHHHH" she screeched, fangirling on the floor. I rolled my perfectly chocolate brown mascarared eyes and stepped over the basic. "One ca-" I started.

"the usual?" The worker smiled at me. "Yeah, yeah just make it quick buddy" I said and slipped him and extra $20.

This.

Is.

It.