Chapter Four

{warning: smut!!!11!1!!!!111 87+!!!!!}

I sped my way over to the nostalgic Starbucks cup and immediately had my hands up and down the cup.

I couldn't control it. "I need you" I growled to the fierce latte and placed my lips on the green straw. "Babe..." I groaned, oh no, people are staring..."Louis will probably be wondering where I am" I said out loud to myself. I sighed and put down my hand so I could be at a comfortable distance away from the beautiful and curvy Venti.

I slowly made my way towards Louis at a zombie pace. Oh shootidy shoot shoot. He thought I was getting my keys.

He was looking down at his phone, smiling as his thumbs typed along the surface, probably creating a mew tweet.

Good. I still had time.

I hid in an alleyway and ducked down low. I squatted on the cold concrete. Ew. It was colder than sweater weather and dirtier than my thoughts toward the starbucks in my evershaking hand.

My nervous lips found my way to the entrance of the green straw. "Are you sure you want me to-" I began, but soon my lips crashed on to the straw, and there was no turning back. The familiar taste slid down my thirsty throat. "that's not the only reason I'm thirsty" I winked, referring to my dry throat.

It was over in 3 minutes. The empty cup slip from hands and watched it roll away on to the busy street.

"I love you"