Chapter Five

(I was listening to Elmo's World by Elmo while writing this, I suggest it for maximum feels!! There is SMUT in this!! Warning! 87+!)

I shuddered as I watched the Starbucks cup roll away, a tear sliding down my cheek full of empty regret. "And I....will always....love you..." I cried, sobbing, kicking my feet and slamming the ground, desperate, hungry, needing attention.

"LOOOOOOUIIISSSSS!!!!" I wailed, looking up to see the boy rolling his eyes and slowly making his way towards me. "What do you want, Eleanor?" He said annoyed, and I only hoped he wouldn't look over to see the already empty Starbucks cup.

"Um, someone STOLE my Starbucks!! Yeah!"

That sounded believable, one point for El!

"And we NEEEEEED to go back to get another one. I might be lost without it, yeah?" I said, batting my eyes, desperate for another round of my usual.

Louis rolled his eyes again, looking down at his watch.

"Um, I don't think I have time right now...I'm...busy...tonight, but surely I'll pick one up for you on the way home from my boyfri-I mean, my friend's house!" He said, sweating a little bit with a smile.

Taking his word for it, I smiled and started walking away from Louis, my mascara staining my face to make me look like a graceful clown.

I'm so beautiful I deserve a CROWN. All these people walking by don't even realize how beautiful I am. I am superior. I am your MASTER!

Maybe...just maybe if I get Starbucks NOW, I'll get some NOW and later when Louis drops some off for me. Yes.

The Perfect Plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One fight through a crowd and $4.75 later (I'm secretly American. This British accent? Faker than my relationship with Louis), a cold cup of condensation and pure heaven was blessed to be in my hands and I took long strides to the street corner. It wasn't my usual and I felt uneasy about this. They ran out of my usual-but, I mean, it won't find out, right? What are the chances. Well, a girl only lives once, right? It'll be a casual affair.

And I couldn't stop walking. I was powerful with this coffee in my hands, but drinking it now would be obscene. It would take a few hours to walk, yeah, but I was not about to place my coffee in some dirty cab, no no, not this perfect thing. "I can't wait to take you behind some closed doors," I softly whispered to the cup, hoping to not arouse it too much right now.

Running my hand over the green straw, I got some looks from some families, one mom even daring to cover her kids' eyes as I sped down the street. I am offended by this. "if you can't handle my latgay-ness thing going on, then YOU DON'T DESERVE CHILDREN!" She gives me a nasty look while gasping in surprise, struggling to cover the childrens' ears now as well.

I am superior.

I was beginning to get annoyed by the long walk, and I was afraid my legs would give out before I got to my lonely hotel room. Louis is apparently too busy with his 'bandmate'.

Weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got to the hotel, sighing with relief and practically sprinting towards the door, throwing it open as soon as I came into contact with it. The concierge tipped his hat at my coming, smiling as I raced past, throwing myself up the stairs in order to get to my room quickly.

The cup in my hands was inviting me, tricking me. This was a fiesty one, different than my usual sweet. I thankfully had my key card to the hotel, shoving it into the slot and throwing the door open, sighing in relief. I shut the door with quick precision, not skipping a beat, running my hands up and down the cup, my lips crashing on to the straw.

The lights were out which made it that much more passionate. I groaned loudly, ready to have this coffee inside of me.

The time was 6:45 pm, which gave us a whole night.

"Starbucks...babe...I..." I was immediately silenced by the straw again, coaxing me.

I gripped the straw firmly, slurping up the contents it held inside. "I can't believe I've never tasted you before..." I softly said as I finished the venti, sighing in a mixture of sadness and relief.

I checked the time. It was 6:46 pm.

"What a wild night," I whispered, turning the lights on and throwing the cup into the garbage, but as soon as it met the trash can, I looked up to see the one thing I will never forget.

My usual, caramel ribbon venti, in tears of condensation, having heard everything I just did with the Nutella coffee.