♥Chapter One♥

{I listened to Fruit Salad by The Wiggles during this, I suggest listening to it for maximum feels}

★Eleanor's Point of View★

Lights flashed everywhere as photographs captured Elounor's every move. Louis always looked miserable, however today I made a little bit of an effort to smile. Louis sighed as he glanced over to the cameras.

"Do they honestly have to be here!! I just wanted to spend time with you," Louis muttered into my ear.

His voice gave me shivers. My heart sank thinking that he really thought I loved him.

I stopped to smooth out my dress and Louis stood in front of me, his smile as bright as some neon Topshop nail polish. He never let go of my hand.

Sigh, I am LITERALLY the luckiest girl in the world. Dating LOUIS TOMLINSON, and I don't even appreciate it. If only another girl...or boy, for that matter...could treat him better.

And suddenly, my perfect hipster eyelids fluttered back up into regular view, and made direct eye contact with it.

My breath grew jagged.

The blood in my veins began to pulse like a blender mixing together a cappechino.

The world around me grew dizzy as I saw the store we were about to pass.

There it was as bright as day.

Starbucks.

I thought I could faint.

"L...Louis..." I said through sharp breaths.

He gave me a smile. "Yes, dear?", he said, fixing his light gray beanie on his head.

"Can we get some...you know..." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. My tongue tied and my adrenaline was the only thing keeping me from collapsing.

"Some...?"

I held up a shaky hand up to Starbucks. I haven't seen Starbucks in a mere day, and it was too long. Of course, I couldn't drink it around him or the cameras. Oh no. I would prove to the whole world I was latgay, and oh we did NOT need that. Plus I can't go around looking a like a fat pig all the time!

"Oh, you mean Starbucks?" His supercuteandgay voice asked. I could only manage a small nod. We began to pick up the pace as we made our way into the familiar place. All I could do was hold onto Louis for dear life.