Chapter 3

I was leaving today. I didn't want to, but I knew I had no choice in the matter. Saying goodbye to everyone was the hardest thing to do. I was leaving at the crack of dawn, so I didn't want to get everyone up that early so I said goodbye to everyone last night. I wouldn't probably be able to leave anyways if I said goodbye this morning. Father came in a couple of minutes ago and told me that I would be leaving on our private plane in the next 15 minutes. My thoughts were gone by a knock at the door. My father was standing in the doorway.

"Hello son," he greeted.

"Hello Father," I greeted right back.

"Ready, Liam," my father asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied glumly as Father escourted to towards the Royal Plane.

          As I sat down, I looked out of the window while waiting for the piolet  to take off towards New York. I looked out of the window longingly, wishing that I could stay in Zufairia and live the carefree life I so wish to have. Instead, I was getting shipped off to New York to find someone who could be suitable enough to marry. I highly doubt that I will find someone so why can't I just stay here? The plane took off and headed far away from Zufairia. I will miss that place so much. Now, I'm dreading reaching New York.

                                                           ***A while Later***

          I must have fallen asleep because soemone shook me awake. I opened my eyes and saw that it was my butler, Charles.

"Prince Liam, I am sorry to disturb you, but we are stopping and I wondered if you want to look at the scenery," Charles inquired.

"Yea, why not," I said to no one in particular.

          I stepped off the plane and headed into the airport where there's bound to be food and pretty girls. I hope I'm right.

          After about only 10 minutes in there, I had at least 15 girls around me trying to make out with me and tear my clothes off. It may sound scary, but I'm loving it! My fun time was cut short by the Royal Bodyguard. Damn him! Since I couldn't tour the airport anymore, I decided to go back onto the plane and sleep again.

          I slept for 10 hours straight, so when I woke up it was 8 o'clock at night. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to Skype my family. I logged onto Skype and saw Dem and Cal online, so I invited them to have a 3-way chat. They instantly accepted.

"Liam!!" was yelled from the both of them once the webcam boxes were up.

"Hey guys," I greeted them.

"Everyone misses you," Dem told me.

"We do," Cal agreed.

"You know I can't come back for about another 7-and-a-half months unless I find a nice girl to marry and they agree to come home with me," I told the both of them.

"Yea, we know, but that doesn't mean we like it," Dem grumbled. Typical Dem.

          We stayed on until 3 A.M. talking. Since I slept for 10 hours earlier, I wasn't sleepy at all. For the 3 extra hours I had left until the plane landed, I did whatever I found to entertain me.

          Those 3 hours flew by quickly. By the time i knew it, it was already 6 o'clock and Charles was telling me that I needed to get off the plane and head towards the car.

          The airport was total chaos! Who knew that a simple airport could be this packed. Charles said that the LaGuardia Airport is one of the main airports clos to New York City. I have no clue what I would do without Charles. He said that we had a special touring of New York City and the surrounding areas before we reach the appartment. The guide was starting at Broadway.

          After Charles drove onto the Brooklyn Bridge was when all the chaos began....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some of you might be bored by Liam's POV but don't worry you are going to meet Raine next chapter. Her character is a bit depressive so don't freak out on me

~Rachel~