Chp18: Its only between us

At first Randhir decided he won't listen to joey this time coz of the previous incident but then something made him change his decision & he brought a big white teddy bear & kept it on sanyukta's bed with a sorry card with his name & left..
After sometime when sanyukta came back from her practice & was about to jump on her bed all tired the teddy bear caught her attention..
her eyes widened in shock..
she gulped hard as tears formed in her eyes automatically..
she quickly wiped them away & went near to that teddy..
her one hand reached out to caress the soft furry cheeks of that teddy...

(Flashback)

Back in her childhood..
it was a birthday pary going on when a small boy gifted a teddy bear to her friend..
"awwie shoo cute thanku" the birthday girl smiled
Juz then a another girl came der & snatched the teddy from her hand
"yeh mela hai" she glared her
"Nahi mela hai mela bithday gifft vapas do" the bday girl started pulling back her teddy from her..
"Nhi mela hai teko nhi dungi" the other girl pulled it back
& soon der pulling session started..
the bday girl started crying
"U so bad bad girl mummy ko naam bolungi main tumhara" & she left to look for her mom
& the other one gave a victory grin..
"Doll sho bad..kyu rulaya tumne use??
aur woh teddy uska hi tha" the small boy chipped while folding his hands around his chest..
"Noo..mela hai tum sirf mujhe hi teddy gift kar sakte ho aur kisiko nahi!!"
"doll uska birthday hai aaj aur woh sirf gift hi tha"
"Noo..tum mele frnd ho aur meko nahi aacha lagta tum kisiko aur ko gifft do woh bhi teddy!!!
that's only my right!!
tum mele teddy ho i dnt like sharing!!
tum use kuch aur gifft doo!!" she made a balloon face

The boy slapped his forehead
"offo..maine kaunsa khudko gift kiya usko??
sirf ek teddy tha woh!!
chalo vapas do use"
"No means no!!
mela hai mela hai sirf mela!!!" she shouted on top of his voice
"Aacha agar kal koi aur tumhe teddy dega tum logi nahi gift??" he asked
"Nahi..meh muh tod dungi uska!!
its only between us!!
aur koi nahi aayega!!" she twisted her lips in anger & took that teddy with her..

(Flashback ends)
She wiped the tears away which were flowing continuously from her eyes by watching that teddy her old memories which are hidden deep down flashed in front of her eyes...
"Who the hell kept this over here??" angry overpowered her emotions..

Juz then the sorry note caught her attention...
"Randhirrrrr...m nt gonna leave you!!!
yeah tumne aacha nahi kiya!!!" she crushed the note in anger & was about to throw that teddy also but stopped..
"I can't" she started crying
"No sanyukta you can't fall weak like this!!
stop crying!!
that was all past forget it!!
but I can't" she started crying more hiding her face in her hands...

After fews mins of crying..
"Iske liye tumhara muh toh main todungi hi for sure Randhir!!" she got up & went out in search of Randhir...

...
TBC

Thnku ^_^

What made Randhir change his decision?? o_O
anyways now he needs to face the consequences ;-)