Predicting the Wife

"I don't know what it is..

that youve done to me.

But it's caused me to act

in such a crazy way.

What ever it is that you do when you do what ya doing.

It's a feeling that I want to stay."

~SWV

Jae|

I wanted to keep my eyes closed. Why can't I just stay here in a deep carefree sleep? Ugh Fuck this morning. I pressed my face into my pillow. I knew what would come before me if I looked up but I wasn't ready to face that. I should have told him to go home. I should have told him to stay downstairs. I shouldn't hear his mild breathing beside me in my bed right now. This shouldn't have happened. I sat up quickly from my thoughts. I needed to get this nigga out if here before the girls came home....I should have woken up earlier. "Shit!" I whispered hearing that click of heels coming up the stairs. I pushed him off the bed. "Ow-" he said quietly. I shushed him and leaned over the side of the bed. "Uh....can you get under the bed please." I begged. "What? Why?" He asked. "Get under the fucking bed before I suffocate you with this pillow!" I whispered loudly.

"No need I'm going damn." He scooted under the bed just in time for the door being slammed open. "Ooh you whore! Where is he?" Leigha yelled with a curious smirk. "Is he in the bathroom!" She said flying towards the bathroom door. Robyn ran in and jumped on my bed. "MY NIGGGAAAAA!" She yelled.

"You can thank me later, just tell me the details. Did you let him hit it? How was he? Is it big? Where is he? Can I have him when your done shit." She said quickly.

"Ew thats trife!" Leigha said coming from the bathroom. "But forreal where he at....we know that he's here because his car is outside so don't lie bitch!" She added.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"Mhmm. I think you do... Leigha, let me see yo keys, I'm about to fuck shit up. Starting with that all black beauty parked out front." She said getting up.

"No no no no please no don't touch my car!" Prodigy said sliding from under my bed. "Dammit." I whispered going under my covers. "Damn Jae. I ain't know you rolled like that! Hiding niggas under your bed and shit!" Leigha said shaking her head.

"Aye my nigga....did you hit it?" Robyn asked leaning towards him.

"No! He didn't hit it." I yelled. "He just slept in my bed. That's all."

"Yeah we didn't have sex." He said in defense.

"And your fine with that?" Robyn said.

"Yea." He furrowed his brow in confusion.

"Damn...I want one!" Robyn whined.

He wasn't the only confused one. I told him straight up that we would not have sex and he was jut staying over because it was late. But I didn't know that he Would be okay with it. Any other nigga would still have begged. He had a lot of respect for me. My thought were paused by Leigha yelling. "No! He's taken!" She said.

"So Jae ain't hittin it..."She yelled. I got up and decided to rescue Prod from Robyn's rapid approach. "Excuse me...I'm gonna just jump in between here." I said stoppin her and handing prod his stuff. I grabbed his arm and pushed him into the bathroom. "Um..." He said. I turned on the sink and the shower so the nosy bunch couldn't hear. "I just needed to talk to you." I said lowly. I watched as he began pulling on his pants and paused for me to continue. "Oh um...about last night..." I trailed on. "What about it?" He asked leaning against the sink. I couldn't help but to stare at his strong arms crossed against his very toned abs.

"I just want to know that we're both clear on where this is all going."

"Well where is this going?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I was hoping you would tell me...." I said looking at my black and gray tiled floor.

" I know where I want it to go... But that's only if you let it go there.." He said openly.

Prod|

I waited for her response but I figured I wasn't gonna get one.. "I don't know..." She shrugged toying with her fingernails. "Well..." I said slipping on my shirt. "That's fine I guess.... Should I leave?" I asked.

She nodded. "Okay."

She opened the bathroom door still in a confused state of mind. I grabbed my phone and keys and gestures goodbye to her friends. I walked down stairs replaying some of the things that happened. I stopped near the door to the faint yelling upstairs. I looked up in time too see Leigha closing Jaes door and holding it shut.

"Before you go how can Jae reach you." She said straining to keep the door closed. "Bitch let me out!" I heard.

"Um tell her to call me... 555-2106." I said.

"Great." She said letting go of the door. Jae stormed out. "Nigga don't ever leave me in a room alone with Robyn like that!" She said. "Hater." Robyn said walking past them. I laughed before opening the door. "Bye ladies. Bye Jae."

I left out into the sunny day quite happy but still unsatisfied. I needed to take a shower and think about some things. I got in my car driving off down the street.

Why can't I have her already?

Why won't she let me have her?

How can I get her?

I knew for sure she was going to be mine, but I was gonna have to work for her.

She is bound to be mine.

All mine.

Leigha|

I walked into my room Jae following close behind. "What?" I said taking my shoes off. "You smell like a nigga. I can smell nigga all over you.." She said squinting her eyes until I spoke.

"I was with Princeton..." I admitted smiling to my self. "Awhhhh, My Leigha pooh done found her a hubby."She said bouncing around my room.

"I guess, he's just really amazing." I continued. "He's smart, caring, fine as fuck..."

"You let him get some!" She yelled. I smiled to myself not denying her correct guess. "Shaking my head." She said. "Y'all some loose ass bitches!" She yelled making sure Robyn heard. "YOU MAD?!" Robyn yelled mumbling some things. She rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna see him again, hopefully tonight or tomorrow." I said happily. "Awh, I can tell something about him..." She said sliding her tongue across her teeth. "The fuck? You got some type of voodoo shit?"

"Nope but I bet he's gonna wife you up....in like 3-4 years." She said smiling.

"Fuck outta here bitch." I said pushing her out my room.

"IT'S TRUE!" She yelled. "IM CALLING IT NOW!"

"Whatever! Go take a fucking morning after and wash it down with cold bleach." I said closing the door.

"We didn't have sex, and even though it sounds refreshing ... Bleach is a Heath hazard." She implied outside my door.

I laughed silently to myself... I swear I would be nothing without that girl.