A Singers Lips

"Everybody wonders where we run off to. My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue. Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two. The fevers fucking running, Feel the heat between us two."

- SoMo ~ Ride

Roc|

I slowed to a stop at a red light, pulling out my phone and called Ray.

After letting it ring a few times I called prince and added him in.

"What the fucks up!" Ray answered.

"Ray why must you be a rat. Damn." Prince said.

"I'm not a rat Chico, you can get these hands."

"Nigga-"

"Did y'all forget I called y'all asses or nah?" I said interrupting them.

"Oh ha, what." Prince spoke.

"Nigga shit is getting real!" I yelled pulling off.

"Damn you fucked Chantelle didn't you. You know she gon be making her baby's claim you as da favah." Ray said laughing.

"Ew nigga she ratchet tho." Prince added with a slight tone of disgust.

"NOT ME NIGGA DAMN! Prod bro!" I yelled. This is why I don't call them often.

"What about him?" Prince asked seriously.

"Yo girl uh....Leigha..-"

"Haa he stole yo girl nigga!!" Ray cackled.

"No! Her friend from the club...brown skin, curly hair..." I said describing her.

"Jae?" Ray asked.

"He pulled her?" Prince said.

"Yo she was at the crib! I don't know if they're official or not but she tried to cut me." I added.

"My nigga..."Ray said.

"Leigha told me that he was at they house last night. And this morning."

"I'm just wondering how he got a girl and I don't. Especially one like her."

I said shaking my head.

"It's that silent but deadly shit he be doing. Nigga won't talk for weeks and still get hoes in his DMs." Ray said.

"I don't care what he doing cuz I got me a woman." Prince said cockily.

"Yea but we need to look out for the bro. Teach him how to keep his girl on the low or Hollywood will chew them up." I said.

"Haha I'm good at keeping my hoes on the low. I'll hit him up." Ray said.

"You do that, but I gotta go so piece niggas." Prince said hanging up.

"Shady ass..." Ray said. "But Ill hit you up later, bout to give this nigga a call."

"Aight bro..." I said hanging up.

This might actually work out for Prod, nigga ain't had a girl in some time. Hope that hoe Monica don't know. That would be some funny shit.

Prod|

"I'm gon take care of you body, I'll be gentle. Don't you scream..." I sang quietly while diggin through my drawer.

"Nigga." Jae said sitting down on my bed with that infamous 'wtf' face.

I tossed one of my shirts at her and laughed. "What?"

"Don't be doing that shit...that ain't gonna work. You singing and what not."

I walked over to her and sat next to her. "Who gon stop me tho? You?" I said smirking.

"Yes."

"Whose your favorite singer... Besides me of course." I asked.

"Chris Breezy. That nigga can get it all types of ways." She said biting her lip.

"Okay, I'm hurt." I said pouting.

"You asked." She laughed.

She got up and walked into my bathroom. My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I really didn't feel like picking it up but had decided to anyway.

"2 braids, what up?" I answered.

"My hair is down and I'm here to talk to you about something serious." He said serious.

"If you ain't talking money I don't wanna talk." I said laughing.

Jae casually walked back out in the t-shirt I gave her to wear, which caused me to lose focus.

"Bro...Prod...Nigga!" Ray yelled.

"What!" I yelled snapping back to his attention.

"I'm calling to talk about Jae." He said.

Considering my phone was on speaker she dropped her stuff and flew on to the bed next to me waiting to hear what he was gonna say next.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I know y'all fucking. Roc called me. And-" I interrupted him. "Im gonna have to kick Rocs ass. But it's not even like that bro." I said In defense.

"Hey hey now don't lie. I know she was at the crib. Shit she probably still there and props to you but you better keep yo girl on lock. Unless you want Tmz up your ass." He said seriously.

"Thanks bro but she not with all that anyway." I said.

"Good to hear. That's all I needed to say. And hi Jae." He added.

"Nigga what's Gucci?!" She said laughing.

"Bye Ray."

I hung up turning back to Jae who had pulled her hair up into a large bun. "Now that's funny." I said getting up going to get something to change in to.

"My bun stunts on these hoes." She said posing. I shook my head before pulling my shirt off and tossing it in the basket.

"Yo are you like not gonna have a shirt on most of the time I'm around you?" She asked covering her face with a pillow, and peeking around the side of it. "Only if you don't want me too." I smirked. "I don't. Put a shirt on and I promise I'll burn it off you." She said biting her lip. I laughed taking off my sweatpants to replace them with some shorts. "Uh uh...nope. You can keep those off too." She smiled. "Damn should I get naked or..." I asked.

"Oh no never that." She said as she waved her finger side to side. I shook my head walking back to the bed laid down, and stared at her. "Duh." She said looking at me sideways.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her down on top of me before kissing her gently. She hesitated but eventually gave in.

"Damn." I smiled at the look on her face. "Sing to me." She said staring in my eyes.

"I thought you didn't want me to sing." I said.

"I say a lot of things. I said I didn't want you to get naked but fuck what I said. So will you sing to me?" She said.

I bit my lip at her remark. "Of course..."

"Take off those heels, lay on my bed.

Whisper dirty secrets...while I'm pullin on your hair..." I sang as she laid her head on my chest.

I could get used to this..

----------

A:N

Hey.

Got questions? Ask them...

Also imma gonna need some more comments, and votes in order to post this next chapter.

Lastly, What's your favorite song out right now? I wanna know!