Chapter Eight

-Zayn's POV-

"I'll be right there" I said hanging up the phone. I didn't care about what else the doctor had to say I needed to be with her. I slipped on my shoes and bolted out to my car. Oh my god, Perrie, please be ok!

This is all my fault! If I would have never had her stay the night she wouldn't have gotten hurt. If anything happened to her I don't think I would be able to live with myself.

I raced to the hospital as fast as I could and got there in about ten minutes and ran inside. I went straight to the reception desk and asked for her room number.

"Her room number is 206 on the third floor" the receptionist called Janet replied.

I said a quick 'thank you' before running to the elevator.

I got to her room to see Perrie with tubes in her nose to help her breathe and her mum crying. "The doctor said he doesn't know when my baby is going to wake up after blacking out. It could be minutes, it could be months."

I can't take this; I can't lose her! Perrie is the moon to my stars without her all I have is darkness. She the reason why I never gave up.

I'm in love with her.

I comforted her mother, who was expecting her brother Jonnie to show up any minute now. It didn’t take him long to turn up, and as I was about to leave I was stopped by hearing a familiar voice.

"Mum, where am I?"

My head turned sharply, and I saw my beautiful girl sitting up and in a group embrace with her mum and brother. “Zayn, you might want to get over here, you’re the love of her life and a part of this family forever,” Mummy Goose said, waving me over with tears in her eyes.

“Wait, Mummy, who is that man?” Perrie asked, turning her head to look at me like I was some sort of alien.

“Perrie, don’t be ridiculous. That’s the love of your life! You never shut up about him,” Jonnie argued.

“Is his name Sadeem? He looks like a Sadeem,” Perrie said.

I wanted to be mad, I felt frustrated anyways. How can you be mad at Perrie for not remembering me when she was just in a car accident? How can you stand to be angry at the woman you love and could have lost?

The answer: you can’t.

You can’t hate someone you love, and I would never hate Perrie Louise because she forgot who I was. I just hate that she doesn’t remember that she is my world and I need her in my life.

(A/N) OMG I'M SOOO LATE! I'm sorry Carrie and I haven't updated n like FOREVER. She had her half of the chapter written about a week ago and I was so up to my head in homework I had to delay it until today. I'm really bad at this, I understand if you hate me... :( On a better note, I'm in love with my highschool <3

~KelsiHoranOfficial~