Diagnosis

HIYA GUYS. THIS CHAPTER IS RATHER SHORT AND I APOLIGIZE FOR THAT BUT O WELL. ITS ALSO KINDA BORING BUT HEY.. ITS JUST A LITTLE PATH TO THE INTERESTING PARTS.
-------------------------------------------------------------

*beep*.... *beep*....*beep*

The sound of steady beeping was the only sound I could hear through the hazy blackness that was my drug induced slumber.

I felt as if...I was floating on a strange warm cloud that was teetering back and fourth slowly in sync to my breathing.. It was strange, my entire body felt fuzzy and warm along with my head and it felt..So nice.

So free but so restrained.

Am I dead?
No. Nothing could ever go THAT well for me so that theory was chucked right off the list of my reasoning.

Huh...

And of course in the middle of my not so brainy brainstorming I heard a voice... A cracked up, whisper of a voice saying my name with the 'E' s eerily drawn out into a disturbing sing song voice that sent chills down my spine.

I squirmed uncomfortably in place while I looked around in my subconscious.

Oddly quickly coming face to face with the torn faced woman from my bedroom.

"E-Eeeeeereeeeen" She spoke horrifying.. How the hell was she even able to speak?? What was going on?? The sound didn't even seem like it was coming from her.

"EREN!" She yelled suddenly as I sat up rapidly, letting out a shout of
"NO!" as I opened my eyes. To have hands suddenly grab at me and tell me to calm while saying my name.

"N-no! Let me go! Let me go! Stop it! Stop it let me go or I'll-"
I squirmed and screamed as I yelled until I actually looked around to see That there were just nurses holding onto me.

I suddenly stopped squirming and just sat there frozen stiff as I realized I was just in the hospital....That was a dream then?? What? It's all to real though?? It sounded so real it looked so real..

"W-wha-" I was cut off by a male amongst the female nurses holding me in place. I looked to my left to see presumably a doctor due to his unique attire compared to the nurses.

"Eren. You're in the hospital due to a psychiatric break down at your school-"

"I'm not-" I spoke, confused and offended.

"I know Eren . I know it seems that way Eren but as hard as it is to believe.. You are mentally Ill with too many illnesses to just deal with at home...You have severe schizophrenia proven by your outbreaks and confirmed by your mother over there" he paused his lecture to point over at my very tired and worried mother who just bit her lip, looked away, and rubbed her arms..

"We have also noticed the very recent wounds on your arms and stress levels your body is under and we can only suggest you get admitted into the nearest psychiatric ward for treatment.. Your mother has already signed all papers.."

That is when a huge wave of betrayal hit me right in the chest.. She tattled?? She told on me?? SHE SIGNED FOR ME??

"M-mom? "I whimpered out in disbelief as she lowered her head and sniffed. Knowing damn well I was looking at her.

"E-Eren I-"
She stopped due to me interrupting due to a sudden burst of rage and hurt burning in my gut.

"YOU JUST WANT TO SEND ME AWAY! YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE MOM YOU DON'T LOVE ME DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAKE ASS LOVE YOU DONT LOVE ME!"

I screamed and flexed to pull away from the doctors as their grip tightened and pushed me right down to the bed with literally all hands on deck.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO! LET ME FUCKING GO!" I screamed as they quickly grabbed the safety restraints from the side.

The last thing I remember after being pinned down, was the prickled pressure of a needle pushing into my shoulder. and the world around me fading back to black.

(I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT BUT I KINDA RUSHED TO WRITE IT BECAUSE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE)