When can i see the sky?

"Mom! I'm going to the store, ya' need anything?" Shouro asked her mother.
"No! I've got everything I need to make dinner." Shouro's mom told her.
Shouro was turning 16 soon, and she really wanted to see the night sky. Shouro didn't know something that her mom and dad knew, that her mom and dad decided to keep Shouro and Shougo inside the house during the night until they were 16. Shouro knew that she couldn't go outside until then, but she didnt know about Shougo. She kept going to the store for party stuff, she had very little friends but she still wanted all of them to come to her Sweet 16.
"Hey, Shouro," A cashier said as Shouro walked into the store. "Back for more party stuff?"
"Yeah, I may not have alot of friends. But their all coming!" Shouro said in an exited voice. Shouro quickly got her stuff and left the store, she ran home because she hated breaking her moms rules. She ran as fast as she could until she reached the front door, she opened the door to see a bunch of people standing in the house.
"I'm h-" Shouro paused to see everyone turn around and look at her.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOURO!" They all said together while holding out a present.
"Uh... What are you guys talking about? My birthday isnt until next month, why are you here now?" Shouro said as they all stared at her confused. Shouro knew her birthday was in another month.
"No its Shouro, its today. You must've gotten so caught up in shopping for everything that you forgot it was today." Her mom said slightly laughing. Shouro runs to the calendar and looks at the date.
"June.... 23....." Shouro reads aloud. She turns to her mother, then she runs out of the house and goes to the beach to see the sunset, as she's running to the beach she bumps into another 16 year old who's running. They both fall onto the ground and look at eachother, seeing that they look alike.
"What's.... your name?"
"Shougo.... what's yours?"
"Shouro...."
"Shouro... my dad says that name alot to himself."
"Shougo... my mom says that name alot to herself." They both look at eachother for awhile and get to know eachother a bit. They both think that they might be related, but that would be impossible because they would get killed.
"Maybe.... I could meet your dad."
"And maybe I could meet your mom."
Then they walk to Shougos house and have Shouro meet Shougo's dad.
"Shouro.... Shouro...." Shougo's dad walks toward her and hugs her.
"Shouro.... I missed you and your mother."
"My mother? How do you know her? Why do you miss her?"
"Shouro, Shougo. You two are twins, brother and sister twins. Me and your mother decided to take care of one of you each, we did this so you two wouldn't get killed for being twins in this country. You need to not hangout with eachother that often, ok?"
"O-ok..." They both said in sadness.