A secret lie

(This chapter will be in Shougo's point of view)
I woke up from a rough sleep. With heavy breaths, I got up. Like normal I got up two hours before Shouro, and got dressed. Suddenly, I heard a door open and close. Then footsteps running through the hallway it seemed. I finished getting dressed quickly, and opened my door. I acted in a strange way but still tried to obey the kingdom rules about running and keeping your excitement from showing.
I got to Shouro's room, I opened the door and went to the window to open the blinds. Once I turned around to her bed, I dropped the pocket watch I held to make sure she got up quickly. She was gone, she wasn't anywhere in her room. Worried, I ran down the hallways where I still heard some footsteps. I called out for Shouro. She stopped for a second, the ran even faster. Where would she be going? To not worry the king and her head guard, I said she was getting a fever and needed to rest all day. I guess I would need to tell her head guard, though. After an hour, of searching, I found a note under her pillow. It was to me and her head guard. It read, "Dear Shougo's and my head guard, please do not worry. I went to a meeting a little ways away from the town. I'll be back at two o'clock. Sincerely, Lord Trian." "Trian"? Oh, yea. That's the name she got down here. I'm supposed to call her that as well. Wait, did that say "away from town"? In a panic, I ran through the hallway and outside the kingdom. I went to the places I knew she liked to go to. I found a cafe that she always went to during her spare time. I went inside, and looked around, I sat down like I was just another customer. I ordered some food and two drinks, I figured she would end up coming her after her supposed meeting. A waitress came to my table.

"Here you are, sir

"Here you are, sir." She set down two trays that had some food and drinks. Her voice sounded familiar. But I couldn't place who she was.
"Excuse me, mis? What's your name?"
"Huh? My name? Why?"
"Oh! Uh, sorry. You just seem like I know you."
"Oh, uh. My name's  Shouro." She said as she walked away.
"Shouro?" I realized that it was Lord Trian. Before she was to far away from my table I grabbed her wrist.
"Uh! Sir, please let go." She stared at me and then looked away.
"Why are you here? I left a note."
"I should ask you the same thing. Do you work here?"
"It doesn't matter. Now, let go. I need to go." Instead of letting go, I pulled her arm and made it to where she was sitting in the seat in front of me.
"Today can be a date."
"Huh? I have to work. After my shifts over we can eat ok?"
"Fine, I'll wait here." She left, about thirty minutes after she started going back to work, I heard some guys talking about something. I heard one say, "Did you see that waitress? I got a panty shot of her a few weeks ago. They were so cute, I wish I could see another pair from her." I got mad, I looked around for other waitresses. Seemed to be that the only waitress that actually worked this shift was Lord Trian. She came by my table again.
"Hey, what's got you down? You look really upset about something."
"Hm? Oh, it's nothing."
"Really? Don't worry, you can tell me anything. My shifts almost over, so I'll be done soon."
"Ok." She went back to the other tables to take orders and such. She got to the table of the few guys. As she cleaned up their plates and bowls, the man that had been talking the most looked under her uniforms skirt. She stepped back and hit his head on her thigh. She seemed very embarrassed and nervous about it. She stepped back a few more steps, then lifted her foot. She kicked the man in the neck, knocking him out. After her shift ended she was told to explain what happened. She had me join her, after explaining. She was forgiven and was told not to do it again. Her boss assigned me to guard her when she had to work. I was fine with that, I wouldn't tell anyway. But if her boss and coworkers found out she was the Lord, she would get fired for trying to work. We had our date and then went back home. Her head guard was at the bridge waiting, I guess.
"Where were you two?" He asked us. We looked at each other.
"We went to a small "fake" beach." I said, I knew that he already knew that what I said was a lie. But he went with it.
"Well, was it fun? Was it a private beach?"
Lord Trian answered, "It was a public beach, but he made sure we went to an area that was away from everyone. It was kinda fun." I looked at her, and smiled happily.
The next morning
I stood there with the saddest smile I ever made in my life...