The new servant

I woke up with Doku hugging me like it was the end of the world. I gently pushed him off and got up. After getting dressed, I went of out the bedroom. E was in front of the door, his expression was a bit worrying.
"E, what's wrong?"
"Well, two things, only one of which is why I seem down. One, you don't need to be dressing in that anymore because Doku talked to me last night before going to bed. He said he was gonna have you not be a maid anymore, but he would appreciate if you still cooked and cleaned when you had the time. He said something else but it's a surprise. Second, the new servant will be here in a couple hours. Your brother called and told me who the servant was."
"So who is it?"
"You might want to find out yourself once he gets here."
"Oh, ok." I went back into the room and got dressed into a pinkish shirt and jeans I had. Doku had started getting dressed as well, he was wearing a yellow shirt and jeans. I got downstairs and started making breakfast. After eating me and Doku had decided to spend time together for the day. We mostly were in the town, but before then we read for a while in the library. As we were in town, Doku took me down an alley way and said he needed to ask me something important. My feet were hurting so I sat down and so did he. My heart race was fast, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. I didn't realize that I had started blushing, he slowly opened the box as asking me, "Will.... you marry me, Haruko?" The ring was beautiful. I didn't know what to say, i heard a few footsteps but that didn't bug me since we were in town. I silently but happily said "Why even ask? Of course." He hugged me and I stared over his shoulder in shock,

" He hugged me and I stared over his shoulder in shock,

I saw Shougo.
Once we got back to the house.
We had practically ran back home cause it was starting to rain. We ran back to our room and took a nap since we had been out for few hours. I put my hair in a small bun before resting.

Doku lifted up really quickly after about thirty minutes or so and I fell on the floor and woke up

Doku lifted up really quickly after about thirty minutes or so and I fell on the floor and woke up. E was standing at the door way, with a confused look.
"What were you two doing?" He asked.
"Haruko was sleeping, but you scared me so."
"Oh, well the new servant is here." He came more into the room and someone walked into the room. I immediately went onto the floor when I saw who it was.
"Haruko, what's wrong? Why are you hiding?" Doku asked me.
"Haruko?" I heard the mans footsteps coming over towards me. I quickly went under the bed and rolled to the other side of the bed, stood up and ran out of the room. I ran to the library, after about ten minutes, I heard the door open.
"Haruko? Please tell me if you are okay with Doku knowing about who it is." It was E. I quickly got up and ran to E, I hugged him.
"Uh, Haruko? Are you alright?"
"Please don't tell him, and please inform Shougo to tell a different name. Thank you." I let go of E and walked back to the room where Doku was. Shougo wasn't there anymore.
"So, why did you run out?" Doku asked.
"I just got kind of nervous, I'm not good with people that I haven't heard of or seen."
"Oh, well come on. I have to go talk to him, he is a servant now."
"Yea." We walked to E's room where we found both Shougo and E. Shougo acted as if he didn't know me at all. Doku and him talked for a few minutes.
"Haruko, I'd like you to talk to Yuro alone. You can go outside and talk if you'd like." E instructed me.
"Oh, um. Sure." Yuro was the name that Shougo was going with. We walked outside and talked.
"Shougo, why are you working here? Aren't you still part of the kingdom where my father is?"
"Well, I was. But after I sent you that letter, I told your father that I would finding a different kingdom to work at. I didn't tell him about the letter though. How come you suddenly disappeared in the middle of the night?"
"I didn't, Riko woke me up in really early in the morning and just got me here, I didn't care about at the time. I also did something after I read the letter."
"What was it?"
"I broke a picture of us and threw away a locket you gave me two years ago."
"Really? I didn't think you would be that upset with me."
"Sorry, one more thing.."
"Yea?"
"Well..."