New Dream Guy

As I enter through the school doors a rush of panic, and butterflies rush through my stomach so hard I start to gag. I was so lost in the moment that I had to stop and realize that some girl with long, wavy, blonde hair was standing in front of my face with two other girls.
"Hi"
"I'm Tiffany, this is Mia, and this is Sammy."
"Oh hi" I said shyly as if I didn't know who they were (which I actually didn't.)
"Well you must be the new girl everyone is talking about." Let's get to know each other."
"My boyfriend, over there at the locker, his name is Bradley, and we have been dating for 4 years."
"Cool, I'm not sure why any guy wouldn't want to date you, I mean you're beautiful"(Note to self: Make sure I find all the hot guys before their all taken by the stuck up, rich bitches.)
"Well, umm.. Whatever your name is if you have any questions, or need help just let me know, but don't steal my man, or I will beat your ass." She whispered those words in my ear made me feel so threatened like I already have someone who was against me on my first day. I didn't need any drama.
As I was walking down the hallway, not knowing where I was going some guy bumps in to me. Beautiful crystal blue eyes, silk black hair, and just the perfect, whitest smile you've ever seen just to make a girl happy. Then I realized it was Tiffany's boyfriend, Bradley, and I remembered the words she whispered in my ear."don't steal my man, or I will beat your ass."
"Hey I am so sorry I didn't mean to knock over your books, here let me help you pick these up." Said Bradley in the most sweetest way possible like he was already a new best friend of mine.
"Oh no you're fine. I apologize too, but I think I should get to my first class, Mr. Olive, my English teacher.
"Oh you have him too? Well good luck,because he is not the most nicest teacher, but I'm sure a pretty girl like you would ace his class in a second."
Those words took me to my grave and back. He called me pretty?
"Your girlfriend is Tiffany, huh?
"No in her head she thinks she's my girlfriend. I've been trying to tell her that we're nothing but friends."
"What, but she told me you were her boyfriend ." I'm confused.
"Well don't be, she trucks every girl that she thinks is trying to go for me into thinking I'm her boyfriend just to scare them."
"Well she really got me, but why would she think I was trying to go for you when I just came to this school?"
" Well usually that means she has something crazy as hell coming up for revenge." So watch your back, because with Tiffany, you never know what's coming."
"Thanks. I'll be watching, Bradley right?"
"Yes and your name is?"
" I'm Hazel."
"Well Hazel what school did you come from?"
"NewPort Airline Academy High school."
"Oh that's cool, well we should get going we have the same first class, here I'll walk you."
And as he's walking me to class I turn around to see Tiffany mouthing something threatening that gives me the most uncomfortable feeling that I feel tears rolling down my eyes.

To see what Tiffany said to her stay tuned for chapter 3!!!!  Hope y'all like it!