I aplogized. Now what?

*****
At school the next day, Bradley apologizes for not believing me ..
"Hey I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I found out because Tiffany was writing you a note on how she was going to ruin your life, so I caught her and now she hates me too."
Oh wow. I'm sorry Bradley it's all my faul—
"No it's not don't worry. Hey if you don't mind may I have your phone number so we could contact off of school basis also?"
Sure.
*********
: I gave him my phone number and he put it in his phone and even play around by calling me.
Not now Bradley! We both couldn't help but to start bursting out laughing that our school principal, Principal Jones had to signal is to quiet down, because we were in the hallway. So we both just started mocking him behind his back until he turned around we acted like we were still talking but Bradley blew it and had to sit in the office.
Later when I get home I constantly come into the kitchen nearly head bumping my two sisters, Briaunna, and Mercedes. Mercedes is the oldest almost on her way to college. Brianna is the 10 year old , who thinks she's on her way to college.
"So who's your new man?" Asked Briaunna like she knew something.
No one why would you ask that?
"Because it's all over Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Haven't you seen? I looked on Sedes's Facebook."
WHAT.THE.FUCK is going on!!I thought in my head in the most frustrating voice as possible.
Who put it on there?
"I don't know some girl name Tiffany. Me and Mersedes do not like that hoe."
At that moment I realized how Bri wasn't supposed to be cursing, but I was so caught up that a whole fake scandal was all over three different social medias, that I didn't even care.
So right then and there I said,"You know what Briaunna? I'll be right back."
I need to go "Do something."
So then I remembered that I had Bradley's number so I called him and asked him if he seen the things she posted about me.
"Yes I have seen it but bad news."
What?
"You're the one who's going to be in trouble."
What?! What do you mean I'm the one who's going to be in trouble?
"Well she blurred my face out made it seem like we were having full on sex in a parking lot.. OF SCHOOL!"
So you mean while I'm getting in trouble, you're not?
"No I'm saying why you're getting in trouble, well that's exactly what I'm saying."
What?
"Sorry."
No it's fine. Bye Bradley.
"But Hazel I'll be in there to back you—"
I then throw my phone and start crying.
Oh My God!! I just  remembered how Tiffany said if I touch her man ,she'll end my life.
So this is probably her way of of ruining my life. Completely, because if my mom and dad finds out about this, boy am I in for a good ass whooping. But my phone is ringing and it's a call from my grandmother, my mom's mother, but instead I can't hear what she's trying to tell me , because she's crying.

CLIFFHANGER. Yes , yes I know but read the next chapter to see why she is crying. Hazel's world has become completely different and she thinks the only people who's not shutting her off is .. Well. Who?