Why do i love him?

WARNING!!!:
(What Tiffany says to Hazel may contain bad language)

"I will end your life for FUCKING good if you touch my man bitch."
Was she really going to end my life?
Why did she hate me this much the day I came?
Why is she obsessed with a boy who doesn't even love her?
Those three questions kept popping up in my head I actually felt real tears spiral down my cheek.
"Hazel! Are you okay? What's wrong?" Tiffany said as if she actually cares just to act out to show Bradley she was a sweet girl.
"Oh my gosh. Bradley! Hazel is crying come see what's wrong!"
"What's wrong Hazel?" Said Bradley as if he actually cared, and didn't know about Tiffany's whole bitchy- like scandal.
Nothing. I'm fine. Nothing is wrong. I just think I should get to my locker. Bye Bradley.
"Hazel! Wait!"
"What's wrong with her Brad?"
"I don't know, but I should really go check on her she seems pretty upset."
"How would you know?"
"Well maybe, because she's slamming her books down and balling up her fist like she's getting ready to punch the shit out of someone's balls."
"Wow I hope she'll be okay."
"Yea I'll go check on her."
"No! Don't. I mean.. She'll be fine you don't wanna go making her mad or her hurting you. just stay here with me and you'll be fine."
"Look. Tiffany! Back off okay! I don't need you meddling in any of my business! She's my friend and I'm going to be here for her when she needs me!"
Did he call me his friend? Yes I heard him. Yes I was ease dropping. Yes I actually love him, but I mean what's wrong with that? He's not even in love with Tiffany. But only why do I love him? What have I done to Tiffany to make her hate me and act crazy over a boy who she's not dating? What will I tell my mom when she asks me about my first day at school?
Do I tell her exactly what happened or play it off like its nothing?
"Hazel. Are you okay?"
Oh me? Oh yeah I'm find yeah I'm totally fine.
"Look, Hazel, I'm sorry about how Tiffany acted. She's going through some stuff and she just needs me to be there for her since she still thinks she's in my heart, which she is, but we dated before so I don't know what to do but just to be her friend."
Oh okay. I understand. She doesn't even like me anyway.
"Why would you say that Hazel?"
Because she told me,"I will end your life for fucking good if you touch my man."
"Tiffany? She may be an overrating, life ruiner, tough, over - crazy- and protected girl, but she would never say anything like that. Hazel, I couldn't believe that you would lie like that."
Bradley! I'm not lying I swear to—
"Hazel. I have to get going I'll guess I'll see around. Bye."