Your not alone

Fetch open her apartment door, to see her boyfriend laying on the couch watch TV. She waited for to at lest say hi, or just wave at her." Well, hello to you to." He finally looked up at her. She was wearing a t-shirt and some jeans." Oh, sorry Fetch." His voice was filled with such sorrow she'd never heard, or seen in him before." What's wrong, D?" She asked walking over to the table and placing the grocery bags she had carried down." Today is my first birthday with out him." He got up and walked towards her. "And I've never felt so alone." Fetch looked up at the Akomish man and saw the same pain and sorrow the day his older brother Reggie died. You couldn't say his name around Delsin without him breaking down into tears, so they refere to Reggie as him. "Your not alone D. You got me, Eugene,Hank,Betty,& all our new friends we made." She put the groceries in the fridge, before turning to the other grocery bags. "Those 'new friends' we made were just conduits I drained powers from who want to help keep the world safe from the evil conduits." He was right about that. Once the world had seen that not all conduits were bad, they started to put together a team of conduits(who were willing to join the team witch was lead by Delsin, Fetch,Eugene,and Hank) to help keep the bad conduits in order, a lot of the good conduits gave Delsin their powers to help, one witch so happen to be Eugene's new girlfriend Lara, who had a similar background to Eugene. " Listen, Delsin I know how you feel. I've been there before, but I didn't have any one there for me, you do." He looked at his feet. She was right as always." So, stop mopping and have fun. It's your birthday after all!" She finished putting the groceries away and looked him in the eye. She lead up to kiss him when they heard a knock at the door." Who's that?" Delsin asked as Fetch walked towards the door ."The guys." She open the door letting her teammates and Lara in." Hey, Delsin. Hey,Fetch." Lara hugged Fetch." Hey, Lara. Hey,Hank. Hey,Eugene." Delsin just wave at them before trying to go in his bedroom, but Fetch grabbed his arm." And just were do you think your going? The party is just starting." She pulled him back to the living room were all their guests where. Delsin groaned in defeat as Fetch giggled pulling him back to the living room." Your going to have fun to night Del, whether you like it or not." She whisper under her breath.