The Room & Name

FETCH'S POV :

Delsin has been working on the baby's room non stop for three days and it's annoying me. I mean, I love that he's doing what he loves, art and all, but I , no scratch that, the baby dose not like it. She kicks me until I srceam for Delsin to make her stop, by talking to her. There she goes again.
"Delsin Rowe!"

"Yes?"

"Come talk to this thing before it drives me crazy"

"Coming"

When he came into our bedroom he nearly scared me half to death. He had bags under his eyes and he was weak, very weak." Oh my god, Delsin! Have gotten any sleep?" He shook his head, crawling in bed next to me." I've working on the room" Now I was worried. Delsin needs to stop working so hard, I mean I love that he is doing his best to stay home with me but I think he forgets that he has needs too." Hey princess, daddy's sorry he didn't talk to you this morning. I was working on your room" He laid his head on my belly , hoping to feel her move , but got kicked in the cheek hard." I guess she knows that your working to hard" He moved onto his pillow and started to rub my back. God he has the hands of a angle." I finish the room, you can go see it now"

"Finally"

" Oh and Abby.....I thought of a name" He sat up and kissed me." And what would that be?" I asked slowly getting out of the bed to see the baby's room." Natasha Selene Rowe" I turn around , raising my eyebrow slightly. I told Delsin that Selene had to be in the name, she was and is going to be named after a dead friend of mine, who died in a 18 Wheeler accident " Why Natasha?" He looked me right in the eye."Natasha was my mother's name" A tear slid down his cheek. He never talked about his parents, and I know that this would mean the world to him if named our daughter after his mother." I'll think about it D, I'm not saying no, just let me see. But you need sleep" He noded laying back down, it doesn't take long for him to fall a sleep.

I walk or waddle down the hallway to the baby's room. It beautiful! Delsin really out did him-self. It a light violet color, with little neon and smoke hearts over the crib he had build with the help of Hank. There was one thing I don't remember getting, that white rocking chair, but who cares all I want to do is hop in bed with my man and cuddle. "Your going to have one great papa"

I walk in the room to see a snoring Delsin. I gently tap him on shoulder." Do you like it?"

"I love it"

"Good"

"Oh and I like the name Natasha" He kissed on forehead as I got back in bed. I love him so much.