Telling the big news

DELSIN'S POV:

I don't get nervous often, and now was one of those times. Today we going to Betty that we were having a baby. I was heading to see if Fetch was ready. Slowly I opened the door, to find she was pass out on the couch." Morning, Abby." I gently kissed her on the head. Her eyes fluttered open." What time is it?"

"11:03"

"Ugh...will you fix me some breakfast wail I get ready?"

"Sure thing, sweet baby"

"Stop calling me that!" She growled at me. I helped her up off the couch." What do you want?" I asked walking into the kitchen." Eggs and bacon"She walked up the stairs to the bedroom. I immediately started fixing her breakfast.

FETCH'S POV:

I got to admit, Del has been a bigger help than I thought. He really has helped a lot, I really should stop being so mean to him. Once I was dressed I heard a knock at the door." Uh,Fetch. I think you might want to come here!"

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs." Ok, I 'm here now what is i-.....MOM!"

"Hello Abigail"No! She going to ruined everything!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled." Fetch, claim down"

"DON'T TELL ME CLAIM DOWN!"

" Abigail, please just listen"

" FRANKLIN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

" FETCH JUST LET THEM TALK AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE STRESSED, CAUSE IT NOT GOOD FOR THE BABY!" Delsin yelled at me."Baby?" My mother asked." Yes mother I pregnant!" Franklin and my mother both gasp at the news." Please come in."I looked at Delsin like he lost his mind." Well let's just get to the chase, Abigail we have something to tell you."

" I.don't.care."

"Be nice"

"Abigail... I'm your real father" I nearly fall at this news."What?!" Delsin grabbed me before I could fall" He's telling the truth Abby. We want to be a part of your life. See for your self" She handed me peace of paper. I just froze I didn't know what to say." We have to go now"

"Come on  sweetheart let's go. We have to tell Betty, the news." I pulled Delsin out the house and to his car." Did you call me sweetheart?"  I just nodded. When we got in the car I just look down at my baby bump and thought about if I would her grandparents in her live or not.

" Abby you have to talk to them"

" I have to do anything! I done just fine on my own, I have loving boyfriend, great friends, and a baby on the way! I don't need them"  I glared at him. "Just think about it ,Ok?
I already have a lot on plate as it is" We eventually arrived at Betty's House, and I could tell he was nervous. Betty was setting on her porch read a book, when she looked up and saw us. " Delsin? Fetch? What are you two doing here? Your not in any trouble now are you?" Betty asked in a worried voice." No Betty we'er not in any trouble, but we have to tell you something" Delsin reassured her. " Oh , well what is?" She gave us a small smile. We sat down next to her, Delsin was very nervous he looked at her. "Betty...me and Fetch are having a baby" Her smile turned into a huge grinned she got up and huged Delsin." I'm happy for you two kids"  Delsin smiled. "Your parents would be so proud of you, Delsin" I could see him start to cry a bit." You think so?"

"I know so" She looked at me " Why don't you two come inside" Delsin helped me up. As soon as I was on my feet everything started to turn black. All I could  hear was Delsin calling my name, but things went quiet.