My best friend's brother.

About two months ago my best friend asked me to move in with her. Her brother Harry was a big superstar, he was in a band called One Direction, he decided to buy her an apartment across the hall from him and one of his band mates Niall. Bethany, my best friend, didn't wanna live alone when the boys go on tour. Harry did this for two reasons 1. He misses Bethany. 2. Bethany and Niall are together and have been for about 4 months. 

Bethany and I have been best friends since we were about 5 or 6. I moved next door to her and we ust became close. Bethany and Harry are like my siblings, but I have a secret, I have always had a thing for Harry. On Bethany's 16th birthday while everyone was in the pool I was inside getting a drink and he kissed me but we never really talked about it. We just acted like it never happened. That was two years ago, Bethany and I are now 18. 

I just finished moving all of my stuff in the apartment and there was a knock on the door. We really didn't know who it could be because the boys were on tour. Bethany went to open the door. Sure enough it was the boys I walk in a see Bethany holding on to Niall for dear life. I look to the left of them and see Harry, my heart dropped, I hadn't seen him in about a year. It just really clicked I would see him every day like I use to. He looked at me and did his cheeky smile.

"Dallas!!" He yelled running toward me picking me up and hugging me. 

"Have you missed me Harry?" I said jokingly

"Of course! I'm really glad you're gonna live with Bethany." He said putting me down. 

"Okay, have you girls ate dinner yet?" Harry asks

"No, we actually just got everything together and then y'all got here. We haven't had time" Bethany answers 

"Good y'all go dress nice, we are going out tonight." Harry says smiling at me 

The boys went to their apartment to get ready and Bethany and I put on our favorite dresses and left.

-----------

We got home from dinner and went to Harry's to watch a movie. Niall and Bethany were cuddled up on one couch and Harry and I were siting on the other. It was cold in his apartment, so I was shivering.

"Are you cold Dallas?" Harry asks me 

"Yeah a little bit, but I will be okay" I answer. He gets up and gets a blanket. He sits back down and pulls me too him. 

"We only have one clean blanket, so we have to share." He said with that cheeky smile. I honestly didn't care I would be closer to him without Bethany thinking anything. Harry put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I yawned and he whispered in my ear. "You can lay your head on me. I won't bite" which I did I was so tired and I guess we were staying here tonight because Bethany and Niall were already asleep. Before I fell asleep Harry looked me in the eyes.

"I've miss my Dallas." He said. My stomach dropped. Hearing those words. I was HIS Dallas.