Chapter 8

Dallas's POV

Niall sat on the couch with his head in his hands sobbing, I personally wanted to go and smack him. I think Harry knew what I wanted to do so he just held on to me making me stay where I was. How was Harry not angry, because of Niall his sister is gone. No one knows where she is. 

"I'm so stupid. How could I do that to her? She is my everything. How could I just let her go?" Niall said to himself as he gets up from the couch with his fist clenched. Liam gets up and takes Niall to the bedroom and calms him down. 

I look at Harry giving a look that means we need to talk. So I get up and walk to the kitchen and Harry follows. 

"How are you not mad at Niall Harry?! Bethany is missing and its because of him!" I say sorda yelling but still quite enough that no one else could hear but us. 

"Look, Dallas Niall is one of my best friends, and yes Bethany is my little sister. But Bethany is also old enough to take care of herself and we all have done something we regret and messed something up while we were drunk. At least he knows what he did and he is mad at himself. He doesn't need me mad at him to, I mean he just lost the love of his life he has enough on him" Harry told me and I saw where he was coming from I never saw it like that. 

I hugged Harry and started crying, I was so scared about Bethany, she was my best friend and now I don't know where she is. Harry kissed the tears off my cheek and said "she will be fine Dallas trust me its Bethany."