Chapter 7

Dallas' POV

I was so confused. Where was Bethany and why was Harry fighting with Niall, they never fight. Ever! After Niall finally got fed up and left I asked Harry what was going on.

"Niall didn't get home until 7 this morning, and he came in with lipstick on his shirt backward. and smelled like a hoe."

"What happened to Bethany?! How did she take it?! Where is she?!"

"Once she found out she locked her self in her room, I was yelling at Niall and I guess she got all of her stuff and left."

"I have to call her Harry. What if she is hurt?" I didn't even let him answer I grabbed his phone because mine was upstairs. I called bethany 15 times and no answer. 

I was freaking out. My best friend is out there driving upset hurt. There is no telling what could happen.

--------------- 

It's been about 8 hours since Bethany had left. We haven't heard from her yet. All the boys (except Niall) were at the house waiting for something. My phone buzzed. I had a text from Bethany.

"Hey Dallas, I'm sorry I ran off like that but I need to get away. I don't know how long I will be gone but DO NOT try to get in touch with me cause you never will. I promise I will come back I just don't know when."

I read it to the boys and of course Harry out of all was freaking out. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. No one really wanted to get it, we were all in shock. But finally, Zayn got up and opened the door. And there stood Niall in tears.