Chapter 12

Bethany's POV

Okay, so Niall decided to call me and tells me to come over. I was looking rough and I had to get there as fast as possible because Niall said it was very important. So I grabbed my shoes, keys, jacket, and bag and quickly made my hair look decent. 

*ring ring*

"Babe where are you?" Niall asked me.

"Honey I'm on my way. I will be there in like 3 minutes."

"Okay well hury I miss you!" Niall sounded excited 

I knock on Niall's door and it was like he was waiting for me. He handed me a rose and kissed my lips.

*A few hours later*

Niall had fixed a very romantic dinner for us. I wonder what is up. He is about to go on tour and he may know I'm worried because he may cheat on me again.

"Beth, I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that and even though I'm going on tour I don't want you to worry about a thing. That why I wanted to do this" Niall said as he gets down on one knee "Bethany Scarlett Styles, will you do me the honor and marry me?" I was speechless, I could only nod my head. Niall picks me up into a hug and kisses my lips and puts the ring on my finger.

*Next morning*

"Bethany, honey do you want to take me to the airport and say bye to all the boys?" Niall ask me as he wakes me up. Usually I would be mad at him for waking me up this early, but I couldn't be this time. He was leaving today and on top of that he got me a beautiful ring. I'm so glad he asked me. 

We get to the airport and everyone is there except Dallas, I walk over to Harry and ask him where she is and he tells me everything. It really confused me because Niall was suppose to break up with me but yet he asks me to marry him. We were at the airport really early so we could spend time before they leave and Harry explained that Niall didn't know about it, they were waiting and giving us time together.

"Knowning Niall, he will tell management to shove it where the sun don't shine." Harry tells me laughing then he looks down.

"I should have done the same with Dallas." it wasn't even 2 seconds later. We see Dallas running over to us.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't miss saying goodbye to you." Dallas says crying

Harry just pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I'm glad you couldn't miss it because I wanted you to be here and.." Before Harry could finish his sentence they called the plane number. 

I said bye to all the boys and then came Niall.

He hugged me and kissed me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, I will Skype you and text you and call you every second I can okay!" He tells me squeezing me 

"Don't forget Ni, I love you and when you get back we have a wedding to plan." He smiled his beautiful smile and locked pinky fingers with mine. "I promise I will come as fast as I can"

*Dallas' POV*

"Harry I don't want you to go." I tell him crying into his shirt

"I know, I don't want to either, but hey I will come back for you. I swear to you. Just think of me as a boomeragne, no matter how far you throw me away, I will always come back to you." He hugs me one last time before boarding the plane.

Bethany and I turn to leave and as we are walking down the hall, we hear 5 silly boys runnin and screaming after us. 

"Harry why aren't you on the plane!" I ask him

"Cause I won't go without you. Management can kiss my ass. I won't do it unless you are there with me."

"Same for me aswell but only Bethany will be with me." Niall shouts ruining the moment, but I didn't care the fact I knew that Harry loved me enough to let his dream go was all I cared about.

"So what do you say? Will y'all come with us on tour? Liam is on the phone with them now telling them we won't do the tour unless y'all are with us. We can get your stuff packed and get a later flight. so please come" Harry and Niall looked Bethany and me in the eyes begging us to come. At that moment it was like me and Bethany had the same brain because at the same time we said

"How could we not!" and hugged our boys.