Chapter 5

Dallas's Pov

After I kissed Liam, I looked at Harry and he looked like he wanted to kill someone. After a few more rounds, Zayn asked me Truth or Dare. I was getting tired so after I answer it I was going to bed. 

"Truth." I said with a yawn

"What's two of your biggest dreams?"

"Uhh... To be a professional singer and to go to Disney world."

"Guys I'm super tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed." Well the only ones up were Niall, Harry, Zayn, and I. Bethany had went to Niall's room to sleep and Liam and Louis were passed out on the couches. Zayn was oing to sleep in the chair, but where could I sleep cause I was not staying in that apartment alone, but assuming I had to I started walkin out the door. Harry got up and pulled me upstairs cause Niall was going to his room and poor Zayn was so tired he was already passed out.

"You are not sleeping over there alone." Harry tells me.

"Where am I suppose to sleep then Harry." I asked having a blonde moment, I mean really that was a stupid question.

"With me silly." He says right before he kisses me and picks me up to carry me to his room. 

"You know, I got really jealous when you kissed Liam, I really think we should tell everyone." He whispers in my ear cuddling with me.

"Because, your mine and only mine. I don't want people trying to take you." He adds pulling me closer

"Okay, lets tell him tomorrow" I say kissin him and soon falling asleep.

-------------------------------

I wake up to Niall and Louis banging pots and pans. Screaming for us to wake up. I turn over to bury my head into Harry's chest but he wasn't there. I open my eye to see him pushing Niall and Louis out the door and locking it. 

"I'm so sorry about that." He says coming back to bed.

I check my phone before I go back to sleep. The only thing I had was a twitter notification. Niall had posted a picture of us sleeping with the caption.  

"Awhh they look so cute, too bad @louistomlinson and I are about to wake them up"  

I showed Harry and he just laughed and pulled me closer. 

We sleep for about 5 more minutes and Harry's phone starts going off, it's Paul remindin him they need to get to the studio to record. 

"As much as I hate to do this, I need to go leave. I'm sorry babe, I promise I will make it up to you!" Harry says putting his pants on and kissing my forehead. 

Harry's POV

While we are at the studio I get an idea, Dallas said last night that one of her dreams were to be a professional singer and I know she has an amazing voice. I talk to Paul and he said since we are down her we should get her to record a demo. 

I call Bethany to get Dallas' song book and to come down here in a bit. 

Bethany comes and brings her songbook so I can look at it and pick a song. When I pick one out I text Bethany and she brings Dallas up here cause we were gonna go out to eat after we get done. 

They get there and I pull Dallas over and tell her everything and take her to the other room so she ca record  her demo. She was so happy. 

She got in there and started singing Music Feels Better. 

"And with you the music is better  Just want us to be together, 24/7   And now that the color's brighter    Cause you set me up on fire"

Her voice is amazing.