Chapter 7

Onika POV

"I can't legally prove that she is Anesthesia without a DNA test." I thought aloud. "But we can prove that she doesn't belong to Beyoncé, based off of Robyn's missing child reports."

"Right, but that takes her back to England." Cher stated.

"I'll call Robyn and tell her that her missing child is in fact Anesthesia. But dont tell her that I found her until after she agrees to give her back."

"Problem solved." Cher clapped.

I dialed Robyn's phone.

Robyn POV

I got a call in the middle of the night, I jumped up in hopes to hear news about Anaïs.

"Hey Robyn." Onika said on the other end.

"Unless you found Anaïs, let me sleep." I groaned.

"Close.. I found out that we're looking for the same girl." She stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little more awake now.

"The 3day old baby you adopted was the newborn baby that was stolen from me." She explained.

"Who would do that?"

"When we find her let me reclaim my parental rights to keep her." She suggested.

"Over my dead body." I sneered.

"She's MY daughter" she argued.

"Im not giving her up."

"I found her, and I'm taking her home."

I hung up and called Sammy.

"Sammy I need you now." I said urgently.

"Onika found Anaïs. But I have to figure out where she is, you think your husband can track her cell?" I asked.

"Probably." She groaned.

Within an hour we were on a plane to Texas.

Beyoncé POV

"Is Miss Nicki coming today?" Anna asked.

"No. Did she tell you she would?" I replied.

She shook her head, "no, I just want her to."

"What did she say to you?" I asked, more sternly. Praying Onika hadn't mentioned to Anna about her being her mom.

Anna shrugged, "can you just call her and ask her if she can come visit?"

"We'll see." I patted her leg.

The rest of our day was calm. It was the following afternoon when everything went downhill.

Onika POV

I woke up early to someone banging on the door.

"Where is she?" A woman who I recognized as Robyn stormed inside.

"I don't have her." I admitted.

"You can't have her!" She shouted.

"She's MY daughter!" I argued. "And just last week you were sympathizing with me."

"Who am I supposed to trust?"

"I cant expect you to understand the hell that I've been through." I shook my head.

"You don't understand what I am going through!"

"You've had it easy." I defended.

"How so?"

"People listened to you, and helped you when she was taken from me. For the past 5 years I have been ignored, ridiculed, and neglected." I sighed.

"I understand your pain, but I am hurting too. I sacrificed a lot for her." She replied.

I sat down to gather my thoughts.

I wanted the best for Anesthesia. I wanted her to be taken care of. Loved. Protected. Accepted.

"If you help me get her from Beyoncé I'll be open to stepping back and letting you keep her." I concluded.

"Seriously?"

"I just want the best for her. You've seemed to have done great so far." I explained.

"What if we let her choose?" She offered.

"Yeah. Sure"

Qotd: what kind of stories am i missing?

Aotd: idk my stories seem redundant to me. Comment some story ideas, subjects, issues, plots, etc that I should consider for a story.