Chapter 2

Chapter 2: A Plan

      “We can’t live like this! Caroline, we need to break out. Next time they open that door, we’ll make a run for it, and come back through the fence for the pups. It’s the perfect plan!” Loki cried.

“Loki...I don’t know...what if we do get out of this room but can’t find our way out of the building? The men would do horrible things to us!” Caroline shook her head. “It’s just not possible,”

                “But it is possible! Come on, Caroline, it’s worth a shot! Let’s try it! Please?” Loki cried.

“I agree with Caroline,” Princess woke up from her light slumber.

    “Thank you, Princess,” Caroline rubbed up against her sister.

“No problem,” Princess ruffed. “Well, I need to go back to sleep,” She curled up in her cardboard box again, and closed her eyes.

        “Okay, well, I’ll stay awake and wake you if the men come in,” Caroline promised as she turned back to Loki.

“So, are we going to do it, or what? I have a plan, you know, here, listen,” Loki explained his plan slowly, choosing each word and sentence very carefully.

          Caroline hesitated. "Fine, fine, fine. We'll do your stupid plan tomorrow," Caroline sighed and looked back over her shoulder as she settled down for the evening.