Chapter Two - Series of Events

Hi! This is the part 2 ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 - Leaving

Garnet's POV

"Lady Garnet, I prepared a salad for you, so you won't be hungry in the flight."

"Lady Garnet, her is your bag of clothes and this must be the accessories. I wished you good luck ma'am."

The maids were giving me their goodbye's, as I ride the helicopter my family owned. It was color white and it sparkles when exposed to sunlight.

It happened yesterday, my mother was filled rage and told me that she would send me to the best international school in the world. That morning was the worst day in my life actually, so I cried a lot. I packed my things the whole day and I didn't even took my lunch and dinner, that if I ate, sermons will fill my stomach so I didn't dare to do that.

Today, I will take the flight with our helicopter at exactly 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon. So this scene was what my mother told me. The helicopter was a new model and I thought that it was pricey.

Those maids who bided their goodbye's to me didn't have any sense of sincerity. Probably after this, they will have some feast for their jobs will be lessen.

For a moment, I looked back to our house. That white colored mansion I used as a house will be abandoned by myself. I have those happy memories in that house, but it still have bad memories within.

I entered the helicopter with my two bags - these bags are the only two my mother let me to bring - and locked the door. The large metal bird slightly hovered in the air and then - up, up, up - it was high enough for it to fly for a long distance.

The bird fled at incredible speed, in comparison from the other member of its species (lol). The white feathers of this bird shone brightly, as it was struck by sunlight. The days was May 30 and the next day will be the first day of classes to that school.

I was amazed of the vast blu horizon that is certainly filled with incredibly large amount of animals. It was a breath-taking experience that I, the 15-year old Garnet Petrovich, travel above the water of the pacific to go to the island named Yggdrasil.

Hours had passed but amazement still filled my heart, but suddenly, in front of me and the two pilots, an island was breaking from the horizon.

"Lady Garnet, this is the Yggdrasil Island.", the co-pilot said to me.

     Still, I wondered what was the sceneries on that island. I was amazed on the famous landmarks of Japan, but I thought deeply why this island seemed to be very important to be placed in the center of the largest ocean on the earth.

     This island contained a large tree names Yggdrasil, which means world tree, just like in the Norse mythology? Did Thor, Odin, Freja and the other gods loved here? Or there were fairies that used that island as their home?

     No clue at all. The only thing I knew about the island was it contains an international school. After 30 minutes, the helicopter was landing in the designated helipad. It slowly got down and landed.

     I went out of the helicopter and two silhouette of adults can be seen in front of me. The first one was a rather old, with eyeglasses  and white hair, while the other one was younger. The lady was around 30's with a dark red hair falling to her waist. In her appearance no one can say her position in the school, but I placed her as the vice-principal and the older one was the principal.