Chapter Three - Unexpected

Hello again ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garnet's POV

"My name is Blake, a black spriggan from the pixie planet." the pixie introduced, "Uuhhmm . . oh I'm so sorry. I got you into trouble, mind if I repay you?"

"Is it true? How?" I doubted. I can't just believe it because he looked like a pixie and he was flying. Nowadays, I need to be safe especially that I'm beautiful."

"My magic is mainly a weapon creation and my limit is my imagination." he declared, "Do I need to prove to you my ability? I can take you anywhere you want."

"Yes!" I answered, "I want you to bring me to my dorm right now."

"Wait, what's your name first?"

"I'm Garnet Fujiwara Petrovich, grade 10 student." I said and I offered my hand to him.

"So I will call you Garnet-sama." Blake said and he flown to my hand.

"Is it too much?"

"No, as you saved me from being trapped, calling you that way is the only a token of appreciation." he smiled, "I will join you on that school as your private pixie. This will be my payment so no one could see me aside from you."

- I can't believe that I have a private pixie. My heart was full of joy and my mind was overflowing with dreams and ideas of what we will do. Even without our parents, I will survive! Now, I don't need them. -

"Now, I will bring you to your dorm." Blake said and we were enveloped with black, sparkling dust. Suddenly I felt that I was floating, in a glimpsed, we arrived in my dorm, I saw myself searing in my bed beside Blake.

"Goodnight Blake. You can sleep here beside me. I need to sleep now because tomorrow is the first day of classes."

"Have a beauty sleep my master Garnet I will sleep beside you." 

>>

"What a wonderful memory, but now it was all a nightmare. . . "

     Now, I was checking the rooms in the first floor of the boy's dormitory. Even it is embarrassing to peel through the rooms of the boys in this school, I need to do it for the sake of the school and for my own survival. I peeped through several rooms but no conscious boys were in the dorm, even my two bandmates, Marko and Cliff, were unconscious.

"No one survived the sleeping bomb. . . " I sighed, "Wait, where's Seign?"

     Yes, Seign. Anthony Seign Shirono, the vocalist of the school's rock band, Fly to the sky. I last saw him hours ago, when Blake declared that he want to kill the two principals

"Oh my! I also forgot my friends!"

- a those three, Risa, Beth, and Erika, my roommates, classmates and only friends. When this tragedy happened I forgot about them. I need to find them! First stop will be our dorm. -

     From the boy's dormitory to the girl's dormitory, which was divided by a wall, a mere five minutes walk was needed but at this time I ran so it took only three minutes to go to our dorm.

     I arrived at the front of our room and I hurriedly opened the door. My chest was pounding and I almost can't breathe. When I finally opened the door, I lose all my hope . . All my friends were lying on the floor and unconscious.