Prologue

They say I have no mercy, but that's okay.

Hurt him is okay.

But killing him is way too far to be fucking okay.

But despite the disaster that happened to me,
I tried to accept it and only one entered in my mind.

Revenge.

I want him to experience the pain that he caused to me.

Wait and see how my work will be tricky and dirty.

Brace yourself for my vengeance.

✿✿✿

I GRITTED my teeth before moving fast in front of him. I'm getting bored.

"Speak." I bowed and stared at him as I watch him trembling in fear.

"Ano ako tanga para sabihin ko sa'yo lahat? Gago!"

He rolled his eyes and then spit on my face. I clenched my fist in annoyance.

Nakakadiri, mabuti na lang ay naka mask ako at ang mata ko lang natapunan ng laway niya.

"Arsyn, that's enough." I look at Luna who came near me. I stopped her immediately and give her my i-can-manage-this-look. She nodded in response.

Tumingin muli ako sa kaharap ko ngayon. I smirk as I remove my mask on my face.

"I-ikaw..."

I smiled sweetly and slap him with full of strength. A loud scream filled inside the room.

I glanced at Luna. She's silently watching us. Well, that's new. Palaging nangengeelam 'yan si Luna.

"R-rosé...?" Pag aalinlangang sabi ng nasa tabi ko kaya humarap muli ako sa kanya. Hindi ko pa pala siya natatapos.

"Impressive." Akalain mo nga naman na nakilala pa niya ako ngayong napuruhan na siya. "Your eyes are still clear even though the blood runs all over your body."

I sigh. Ang hirap niya kausap, kanina pa ako dada ng dada pero ni isang tanong ko wala pa siyang nasasagot.

I came to the table and choose a variety of guns. "What would I choose?" I asked myself. Ang hirap mamili lalo na't sa walang kwentang tao ko lang naman ito gagamitin.

"Hey, you." I called him. He immediately turned to me. "What do you think is the appropriate gun for you?" As usual hindi na naman siya sumagot. Tinignan ko pa si Luna pero nagkibitbalikat lamang ito.

I wasn't able to do anything but to chose one of the guns I have. I guess Beretta 21A Bobcat is good enough. Luna quickly assemble it then gave it to me right away.

I went back to where I came from and took a white rose inside my pocket then give it to him. "Here's my remembrance before you die." I said while spinning the gun in my other hand.

"White rose..." He whispered. Naguguluhan man pero tinanggap niya ito kahit kabado na siya. Tss, hindi handa mamatay ang isang 'to.

"Do you know why I'm giving White Roses to the people whom I wanted to die?" I clearly said. but he didn't answer my question. Instead, he just look at the White Rose that he holds.

I pointed my gun in his forehead and continue to speak. "Because the white rose for me is a sign of ending and I want people to know that their end is near that's why I give them a significant death." I said then quickly shot him.

Before I could get out of the room I turned to look at the man with full of blood. "By the way you're right. I am Rosé Searle also known as Arsyn."