Part 3

Together  Forever Part 3

Mia’s p.o.v

I wake up to an annoying buzzing sound next to me confused I look around and see Carson securely wrapped around my waist. ‘Doesn’t look like she’s awake.’ More awake now I realize it was Carson’s alarm on her phone going off. Picking it up I turn off the alarm and set it back down. Deciding to let her sleep a bit longer I carefully untangle myself from Carson then stand up and stretch. Leaning down I kiss her forehead then go into the kitchen to feed the dog.

Carson’s p.o.v

I wake up and hear a buzzing from the nightstand. Realizing Mia wasn’t next to me. Just as I’m about to open my eyes and get it she comes into the room answering her phone.

“Hello?”

“……..”

“What do you want?” 

“…….”

“Sure you do”

“…….”

“I already have dinner plans”

“…….”

“I don’t want to”

“…....”

“Why should I? You all mean nothing to me now”

“………”

“Fine.”

She hangs up slamming her phone down on the table and sits on the edge of the bed. Deciding to open my eyes I sit and wrap my arms around her. I gently kiss her shoulder and rub her side.

“What was that about?” I ask

“I have to have dinner with my family“ she replies letting out a frustrated sigh

“You mean we babe”

“No Car you are not coming”

“Yes I am Mia we are going to come out to your family and that’s that”

“I can’t they already hate me enough”  she says standing up with her back to me

“I don’t care we are going to do it”

“Carson I said no and that’s final” she angrily finishes as she turns around to look at me

I flinch a bit from the tone of her voice and the anger in her eyes as they get darker and darker every second. I stand up and hug her tight.

“Baby I want to do this for the both of us and if they reject us so what there’s nothing they can do about it you are an adult and can do whatever you want. If they do then we just live out lives without them no ifs ands or buts”

I hear her sigh as she hugs me back and gently picks me up laying us back on the bed. She then buries her face into my neck.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have gotten mad you are absolutely right my love.”

“Aren’t I always right though?”

“Lets not push it hun” she says slightly chuckling 

“Hmph” 

“Awwwww baby don’t be like that” she says lifting her head to look at me”

Not answering I turn my head and look away

“Come on pleeease stop pouting”

Shaking my head again I don’t say a word

“What can I do to make it better?”

“Say your sorry and give me a kiss”

“I’m sooo so sorry. You are right about everything because you are the smartest girl in the entire world and are never ever wrong”

“Now a kiss” I say smiling at her 

Leaning in she gently kisses me then starts kissing me all over my face and in between kisses she says sarcastically  “Sooo so sorry” Giggling I try to get away but she holds me to tight and keeps kissing me making me blush like crazy.

“Ok OK you win you win stop” I say laughing 

Letting go she smiles and kisses my cheek one last time.

“We have to start getting ready” I say looking at the clock” 

“Fiiiiiiiine” she says getting up and walking into the bathroom

“Don’t be a baby” I say walking in behind her slapping her butt

“I’m your baby”

“Yes you are now lets take a shower” I say winking as I take off my clothes 

She bites her bottom lip which is so sexy and starts taking off her clothes too

“Two showers so far? Someone’s a naughty girl” she says to me

“Then do something about it” I say smirking and getting into the shower

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hope you are all enjoying it so far i know it's been a bit slow so far but things will get very interesting soon i promise.

Anyways let me know what you thought nad if you like it so far. Let me know whats goig through your heads people!

VOTE

FAN 

COMMENT

Night my good people and sweetdreams