Chapter (3): Naming!

Izaya p.o.v.
It has been 2 days and Shizuo still will not talk to me. And it's getting really hard with the back and forth taking care of the baby I decided to keep as my own. But Shizu-chan won't help. I just wish he would let it go and just help me... I woke up to fussy crying from the baby's half painted room. I yawned and looked over at Shizu-chan who was sound asleep. I dragged my body and headed to the nursery and saw the crying child on a basket with a small blanket I had. I picked her up and rocked her back and forth. "Hush little baby daddy's gonna sing you a lullaby~ if that lullaby don't work daddy's gonna give you a diamond ring~" I sung to the child. While doing this I grabbed a bottle and heated it up with some formula in it. After it was done I shook it up and fed it to her. With small sways. I turned around and saw Shizuo watching me. He sighed and walked over and looked at the now sleeping baby. He took a long stare and snickered and walked away irritated. I sighed and placed my unnamed child in the basket and went back to sleep looking at the grumpy beast. "You need to calm down Shizu-chan... We're going to Shinra's with the baby..... Got it?" I told him and decided to close my eyes. Why dose he hate this sweet girl?
Shizuo p.o.v.
I woke up at 9:30 to crying. I looked over and saw Izaya doing the job. I got up myself and decided to cook breakfast. Izaya came out with bags under his eyes and held the baby in his arms. I feel bad for him and still really upset with that baby. I sighed and started to fry some bacon. A loud yawn came from my Izaya and he sat down at the table feeding the baby a  bottle. "What's on the menu babe?" He asked. I smirked knowing he still loves me no matter what. "Bacon, eggs, and toast" I said simply. He nodded and looked down at the child. "Danm your such a pretty little girl.." He said brushing some hair away from her face. I herd him get over and walk over to me. "Shizu-chan?" He asked with a yawn. "Hm?" I replied. "I have to use the bathroom can you hold her for just a min? I know you don't like to but I have not slept in days so please?" He asked. I sighed and held the baby while he rushed to the bathroom. I looked down at the child and gave her a look. She looked back and got scared. I looked away and she started to fuss. Izaya came back and took her back and calming get down. I sighed and finished cooking setting it on the table for both me and Izaya to eat. After we got ready and headed to Shinra's.
Izaya p.o.v.
We walked to Shinra's place with a baby in my hands. Giggling and gurgling came from her and made me smile. But on the other hand Shizuo was drifted. More quiet.... I hated it. We knocked on the door. We herd footsteps and when the door opened Celtys face was there. She looked at me then Shizuo and are somewhat child of ours. She was blank and in a more excited mood the was acting like she was squealing if she had her head. She pulled her PDA out and typed on it showing it to me. "Omg Izaya!! You have a baby girl! Congrats!~" she said and hugged me. Shinra came out and saw the baby and his mouth dropped. He did the same as what Celty did and hugged me. They let us in and I explained what happened. Shinra was surprised and so as Celty but both nodded and decided we should name her.. "May I hold her?" Celty typed. I nodded and handed the baby to her. She looked down and made another happy expression. The baby giggled and saw the helmet and tried to grab it. I laughed at the adorable sight as Shizuo just sat there and watched from a distance. I looked at him and sighed looking back to Shinra. "Izaya are you sure she's not yours? She looks so much like you and a little bit of Shizuo~!" Shinra said looking at the child. I shrugged. "Maybe, but I don't know" I told them straight.  They nodded and I looked back at the child. "Well let's get to names!~" Celty typed with her spare hand. I nodded and thought for a min "How about Haraka?" They both nodded no. "Ruri?" I asked again. They nodded no again. Before I said something again Shizuo opened his mouth and said "How about Saki...." He mumbled. After a min the baby giggled and danced at the name. "I love Saki!" I said while looking at Shizu-chan. He sighed and nodded for the baby's name. I smiled and stood up. "The for now on this baby's name is Saki!" I said cheerfully. Everyone laughed and giggled except Shizu-chan.....
Hope you guys liked this <3