Chapter (5): Playing prince

Izaya p.o.v.
I sat at the table typing in some documents in about the new dollars work and some gang fights. As I was typing a small little girl and kitten were giggling on the newly painted bedroom after her 5th birthday. I couldn't help but laugh and take a small coffee break. I stood up and made some coffee walking into the room. I saw Saki in her pink dress and tiara with her tea set. Her cat Mittens was on the seat across from her eating a small piece of tuna. I walked in and patted her head smiling. "What you up to sweet thing?" I asked as she giggled. "Just playing princess tea party~!" She giggled as I sat down in her small chair. "Wanna play?" She asked. I nodded as she gave me a brown cape and crown. I smiled and placed it on. She smiled and clapped at my appearance. She got up and gave me a cup and poured some red tea that I made her awhile ago. I smiled and thanked her as we took a sip. She giggled and grabbed a cookie taking a small nibble as I did as well. After a couple of hours of talking and playing around it was time to get cleaned up. I lifted her up and took her to the bathroom sliding her dress off and turning on the water. She slipped in as I started to scrub her and taking care of her hair. She giggled and smiled feeling me rub her head. I smiled and finished up with her and grabbed a towel for her. I sat her on my bed as I brushed her hair giving her braided pig tails. It was very easy because I did the twins hair all the time. She the got into real clothes and scrabbled out of my room. I smiled and went to the kitchen to start dinner as Shizuo came through the door.
Shizuo p.o.v.
I walked in the door and saw the kid playing with the cat but jumped when she saw me running to Izaya. He picked her up and looked at me. "Your home early. How was work?" He said kissing my cheek. "It was the same as always.. Me fighting with gangs and collecting debts" he said sitting at the counter. Izaya placed Saki down as she still stayed by his side. I looked at her then at Izaya who was cooking. "What's her problem?" I asked as she jumped and hid by Izaya's legs and waste. He looked down at her and rubbed her head with a smile. "She's just nervous around you" he simply said. "Well that's stupid...." I replied. The little girl then looked down with a small frown and held tighter to Izaya and let go walking to her room. Izaya looked at her and then me. He gave me a looked and shook his head chopping up the rest of the veggies. "What Izaya?" I asked. "Nothing.." He replied placing the vegetables in the bot and boiled them. "Don't lie to me.." I said stern. He glanced at me with an angry look. "5 years Shizuo! 5! And you still can't get over the fact that she's. Not our kid! Just get over it!" I yelled. He got up and looked at me dead on the face. "Why couldn't you just leave her for someone else though! You take someone's kid off the streets just because it say please take our child!" He yelled. "But she fears you and try's to make you happy and you just don't care!" He yelled back. I gripped his neck and brung him near me. "The day you get rid of it.... I'll be happy....." I said pushing him away and leaving the house.
Izaya p.o.v.
I sat on the ground tears flooding through my eyes as Saki came out and walked to me. "D-daddy Izaya.. Are you ok?" She asked in her innocent voice. I pulled her into a hug as she wiped some tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead. "It's ok. Things will get better I promise!" He said with a smile. I rocked her in my arms and smiled. "Ya... It will..." I said as I finished dinner and ate placing her to bed. I slept in my bed and waited until Shizuo came back.
Shizuo p.o.v.
I walked in the house a little bit drink but stable. I looked at the food for me and ate some but headed for the bed. I saw that Saki probably got out of bed and slept with Izaya. I saw both figures cuddled together and I got ready for bed and squeezed next to both of them and touched Saki's hair feeling how soft it was. Out of no where I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.
I hope you guys enjoyed and sorry I haven't updated in years!