Chapter (2): Blanket in a basket

Izaya p.o.v.
I woke up to a cool breeze brushing upon my face. I slowly opened my Crimson eyes and looked at the sunny gaze. Geez why is it so bright and sunny? It's so annoying. I lifted myself out of bed and dragged myself into the kitchen. A huge yawn excepted my lips and I look over to a paper on the table. I read it knowing will be really late tonight. I might as well get my work done too. I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee for today. As I was done making it I sat at my desk and did some paper work. I sigh knowing it will be a long day.
(Time skip!!!)
I finally am done for the night! I stretched back feeling some of my bones cracking. I yawned and looked at the time. 8:57.. Hm maybe I'll take a walk. I got up and threw on my fur trimmed coat and walked out. As I was walking around it started to rain. I looked up and sighed walking along. As I turned a block and herd a baby cry from an ally way. I stopped for a min to listen to the baby's painful crys. Without a doubt I ran into the ally way and saw a basket with a raggy blanket. The blanket started to move and annoyed muffles were under it. I lifted the blanket and saw a dirty baby with just a diaper on. The thing cried and cried until I picked it up. It's hair, face, feet, and hands were all dirty. I couldn't tell the gender. But there was a note. "Please take care of are-" I stopped. The gender of the baby was smudged out so I really have no idea. I sigh knowing the baby needed a home. I carried the baby in my bear arms and took it home. Right as I got home I grabbed a diaper that I would use if I was pregnant and the baby would use it. I took off the diaper and closed my eyes and looked down. My eyes then widened. This was not a baby boy. It was a girl!?!? I changed her diaper and decided to give her a bath so I placed her in the sink. She sat up but I sorta helped her to sit up. She splashed and giggled making a mess. I was covered in water and was soaking wet. I giggled and picked her up. I put her in a new diaper and let her crawl around seeing any injures on the infant. I sigh as she crawled over to me and drooled a little. I whipped it off her chin and she giggled. I smiled and lifted her up. She grabbed my cheeks and hugged me falling asleep. I was in sort of shock but laid back holding the child and fell asleep with her.
Shizuo p.o.v.
God I'm tired. Today was plain blah! I had to beat 3 d-bags at the same time! It sucks to be the strongest person in town. I sighed and opened the door hoping to see my loving flea. But it was not just Izaya. It was a sleeping child with Raven hair. Were did Izaya get this? I walk over and shook Izaya. "Hay wake up!" I said a little hot tempered. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" He asked. "What is that?!?!" I pointed to the child. Izaya shot up and held the baby close. "S-Shizuo please let me keep her she's just a baby and I found her on the street and she was all dirty and cold maybe even stressed!" He yelled. I grabbed him by the shirt as he held on to the baby again. "Izaya this kid is not ours! We can't take this kid in! It's not even from our blood! So get rid of it!" I yelled back. Izaya took his free hand and slapped me. "Shizuo that is so selfish to even think about that! So what if she is a girl! And so what if I didn't have her! Plus getting rid of it? That's a horrible thing to do! No matter how bad you want her gone she is not leaving! And if you don't like that then you can leave!" He yelled right in my face. At that point the baby was in tears because of the yelling. Izaya picked the kid up and started to hush her. "Fine but I will not ever consider her my kid!" I yelled back. The screams of the baby got louder. I ignored it and went to the bedroom and slammed the door.
Hope you guys liked it~