Chapter (4): 5 years old~!

Ok guys I just did a time skip so this is like a chapter all about her birthday and stuff and then I'll do a couple of chapter after of her being 5 and moving up with it, maybe doing like 2 year time skips idk something, but I hope you like it and enjoy the rest of the book~
Izaya p.o.v.
I herd small foot steps coming into the room but ignored it. I then felt something crawl on me. "Daddy Izaya~! Wake up it my birthday!" I herd the small but a little loud whisper. I opened one of my Crimson eyes and looked at my pretty little girl. "Hay baby doll~ I'll be up just give me a min ok?" I told her and took a couple yawns. She softly climbed down and went to the kitchen. I got out of bed and looked down at Shizuo. "Hay babe it's Saki's birthday..." I told him. He still never liked her but helped take care of her. He pulled himself out of bed and walked to the kitchen before me. I yawned and took a shower and just relaxed.
Shizuo p.o.v.
I walked into the kitchen and saw the little girl glaring at me. I sighed and sat across from her. "Morning daddy Shizu....." She mumbled. I looked at her and grumbled. She did a small squeak and ran behind the couch. Of course. She was scared of me... I sigh and picked myself up and walked to the weeping child behind the couch. I placed my hand out for her to grab it. She first stayed quit and then grabbed it but hesitated at first. I softly rubbed her chin. "Don't be a stupid idiot...." I said. She purred having me rub her chin. I twitched in some sort of way and softly pushed her away. 'What was I doing? I don't love her or care for her in any way!' I got up and went to the kitchen and started to made different kind of pancakes that she liked. As I looked back she starred at me and got up from the floor and ran to me on her tiny toes. 'Shizuo just be nice to her for one day' I said to myself picking the child up and setting her on the counter. "How's kindergarten?" I asked making up some blueberry waffles. She stayed silent but placed a small fake looking smile. "Good~!" She said. I sighed and looked at her. "Kids making fun of you?" I asked. She slowly nodded. "Figures..." I said flipping waffles. "How come?" I asked again. "Because your a scary man to them" she simply said. I nodded and placed some waffles on a plate making more. "How about you get Izaya k?" I said placing her down. She nodded and ran off getting off. 'I'm pretty handsome... Not scary' I thought setting the table. 'Am I?' I asked myself as the little girl and a raven haired man came out.  They sat at the table as Izaya rubbed her head. "5 years old huh?" He said with a smile. She nodded as I served them pancakes placing wiped cream and extra blueberries on top on Saki's plate. She smiled and looked up at me. "Thank you!!" She said starting to eat them. I couldn't help but smile just once and sitting down myself.
Izaya p.o.v.
I looked at the little girl that had big smiles and rosy cheeks. I rubbed her Raven hair and ate a blueberry waffle. I yawned and looked up as Shizu-chan was smiling. And made me smile at his reaction. Deep inside he dose have feelings for her. After breakfast we decided to go out to Shinra's knowing he planed a birthday surprise for her. I grabbed her hand as we walked down to the doctors apartment and knocked on the door. Saki looked at me confused and as the door opened with a shadow quickly sliding away to the living room. We walked in and shut the door leaving our shoes off.  We finally walked in the living room and turned the lights on as everyone yelled surprise as it was a room filled pink balloons and smiles. Walker, Erika, Donto-chan (hope I spelled that right), Mika, Seji, Namie, Kasuka, Ruri, Mairu, Kururi, Mikado, Masomi, Anri, Celty, Shinra, And even Simon. (So many names!) Saki's eyes widened and smiled. My sisters ran up to her and hugged her tightly as possible as she giggled. Then the party was started. Everyone wanted to give out presents but she wanted to do a couple party games. After we had some cake that Simon had made which was really good. Then we got to the presents. First one was from Donto-chan and his crew. They have her a beanie that was a little bit on the big side but would grow into it. But Erika have something a little extra which was a cosplay outfit. Then Seji and Mika gave her a small ring. Next Namie gave her a creepy doll that actually was very entertaining for her. The rest were given to her as for Kasuka and Ruri were next. The gave her a pink rose and a new black cat that surprised me. After the party was over we went home and put her to bed. Shizuo was standing outside as I came out from the room. "Shizuo... Why can't you love her?" I asked. He gave me a glare and went to the bedroom and went to bed.