CHAPTER 33: going home

A/N-: the girl in the pic is lexies hair color and what shes wearing

When i woke up i looked at andy, seeing how we layed together. I lightly shook andy awake and said "babe, its time to get up and start moving".

Andy looked at me with his crystal blue eyes, and kissed me. Andy got up the best he could and walked out to the living area. As i walked in the living area, i saw that everyone was awake.

"So warped is over" i said sitting down next to britney. She nodded her head and said "yup, but least are men can see us grow" Then jinxx came out of the bunk area with a clown doll. All i could do was close my eyes and say.

Beware the stare of mary shaw
She had no childern
Only dolls
If you see her in your dreams
Be sure to
Never ever
Scream

Then i felt britney was hugging me and i opened my eyes, to see everyone looking at me. "Whats wrong babe" andy said holding my stomach, i nodded and grabbed my hair and put my hair in a ponytail.

"N...nothing, uhh im gunna go pack" i said taking andy's hand off my stomach and going into the bunk area.

Andy's POV

As lexie left and went to pack, i looked at britney and said "why did she acted like that". She shighed and said "andy she would hate me if i told you", i held britney's hand and said "brit, tell me".

Her smiled faded and she whispered to me "andy lexie, whenever she sees a doll she doesn't like..she kinda says that so she feels safe". I nodded and walked back to the bunk area.

I wrapped my arms around lexie holding her stomach, "I wonder if it's a girl or boy" lexie said giggling. I nodded and said "yup i know, i just want to go home and sleep in a BIIIIIIIG bed".

Lexie laughed as i plopped down on the bed, "andy you'er sitting on my panties" lexie said. I pulled them from under neath me, and blushed.

I gave her them and she said "andy, you've seen these before". I nodded and said "yeah i have but im gunna go pack", she nodded putting in her last pants.

Lexie's POV

As i packed everything away, i put my bags next to britney's. "You ready to go home" i said to britney sitting down, she nodded her head and laughed.

"Can you belive it, we got pregnat on warped tour" britney said laughing. I nodded no saying "no and just think we are only 5 months", we both laughed thinking of everything.

*skipping an hour*

Now everyone was packed and ready to go home. "Ready to go baby" andy said to me smiling, i nodded yes and got into the van that we where taken to go home.

Ashley was in the back with britney and jake, as britney was laying on ashley's lap. Jinxx was driving with CC in front with him, and andy and I where in the middle seats.

I layed my head down on andy's lap, i looked at him and he looked back. He started to smooth down my hair and sing to me saviour, i started to feel sleeply.

Soon i fell asleep dreaming of me and britney's furture.

A/N: i know this is short okay, but its just a filler chapter. Chapter 34 is gunna be longer and jucier.