Foreword

She always talk about how her days went when all he ever wanted is to enjoy watching action movies...

She always snatch his phone suspiciously and read its content whenever he laughs alone when he receives funny messages from his friends...

She always hug his arm whenever they walk around and even glare at those women whom she spotted staring at him...

She won't allow him to hang out with his friends as frequent as possible...

She won't allow him to eat take out foods no matter how much he craves to eat fries.

She won't let him talk to other girls especially if she doesn't know any of them.

She only wants him to be around her...

To her defense, that's how she shows her love for him.

To her view, it's her unique way of telling she won't let him go...

But he snapped!

He feels tired of her controlling his life! He wants to have his own decision. He wants to have his own accord. He wants to have his disposition and he can never do that if she's always around.

To his defense, her love is too much for him to handle.

To his view, it's her unique way to make the real 'him' go.

So to make things right, he must sacrifice a thing that pulls him down...

That's when a decision dawned upon him...

He needs to end it...

...or that's what he thought.